Please End this

Your POV
Great another day with this living hell. It's been long since I felt it felt ok. And others won't even give shit about you being here. It's like I'm not here.

I just woke up and shower and just stuck with my room. Actually no one would mind. Oh and yeah I stopped eating cause everyone starts to call 'fat' or 'fatty'. Ugghhh I wish I could just leave this.

The thing is I'm too innocent or too forgiveful. And I hate the fact that I'm like that. It hurts. Like I feel like I've lost my soul. Nothing is getting better or worse.

Today was a bit worse than the other days. I just caught an attention. They were giving me death glares. I could just feel it. But I just fake smiled and pass.

Two Months later

Still your POV

Things starts to get better. Nick noticed they're actions. Now they are so sweet to me for some reasons. I know it's just a acting. Especially Steve. Every truth is one his pure innocent face.

It's just I was naturally meant to be hated. I hate the fact that I exist. You know I haven't showed my wings and ears.

So today I was just going to fly off the rooftop. The city was quite busy but still happy. Hmmm I wonder how does it feels to be happy or being in love ??

So idea came in. I should runaway. Far from here. Yeah that's a good idea. Better should pack my stuff...

Tony's POV

Ughhh I don't wanna see that annoying face. What the hell is wrong with her. She better should leave the team

Now great here she comes and another good acting even is she isn't noticing.

Oh Gre- ... what wait, why she looks so happier than ever??? What's gone to her??? It's been a year since I saw the smile. It was actually brilliant. With her tiny ears poking from the hair.

Bruce's POV

Today is weird. As I walked to my lab with Buck and Steve we hope we didn't saw the wrong thing.

Y/N was actually smiling. We all just stood there body frozen. Thinking 'how?? And what made???'

We know Y/N wasn't even smiling a bit. I hope the others saw that too.

Later that day

Your POV

I know everyone noticed my smile. I know they are thinking how ugly i looks when I smile. I know. But I felt more worse than that.

I just wanna end. There was no way of medication or something helping.

But there was one way to end it Forever.

To All of them

So I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.
I always loved by them. Thank you guys. Thank you for keeping me.

Lots of love - Y/N L/N.....