Chapter (Ughh) 5

Evelyn POV

~

I just came back from Tobias' room, and almost laughed when telling him she was dead. But I covered it up by making it look like I was choking on the words, because they saddened me. Heck to the No! I hate that girl! In fact, she is in the room right next to him, waking up from the sim. I just told him she was dead. I have a theory, that not even the strongest Divergent mind can fight off more than one serum at a time. So, while she was in the sim, I injected her with five doses of memory serum. The last thing she should remember is the choosing ceremony. I will tell her all about her life, and Chicago, but leave out her petty friends, and my Tobias. They will never find her. I also tell her she wears contacts, and give her a lifetime supply of ones that change her eyes to green, unless she is looking in the mirror. Some smart person reason about light refraction and absorption that Jeanine came up with before she died. Now, I will be the only family Tobias has, and he will forget about Tris. But that was the only lie I had told him. He really was injected by the outside world with that serum. I just told them Tris died. Now Tobias will love me, as his only family.

~

Ooooh. Plot twist!

Stay Peachy!🍑