[Chapter 1]

[Chapter One]

        B-

        I threw my 14th alarm clock out the window before it could continue it's murderous sound. Anyways how to introduce myself.. Hmm.. Well, I'm Sasha Lighter! I'm a normal 14 year old nerd! I'm practically invisable to everyone! Yeah! Happy dance! Uh-huh yeah, yeah, uh huh! Eh-heh. Anywho, let's continue I have next week's homework to do! Yay..! No sarcasm sherlock. 

        I sprinted towards the bathroom and turn the water onto warmly cold. After standing in the shower for about maybe 45 minutes? I threw on my light blue pants, and a purple shirt. i shoved my sneakers onto my feet while hobbling down the stairs. I grabbed a piece of bread and shoved it down the toaster. After it cooked I ran with a piece of toast in my mouth to school. Like everyday. Boring huh? I wished I could be some super-star teenage ninja person thingy, like April in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

        As I arrived at school I saw the school's Barbie Dolls: Crystal Freedly, Nessa Liorf, and the leader of them all; Alice Mravlk. Alice Mravlk, the blonde, overly tan skin, and clothes so small you can almost see her nipplets. The same with the other walking sticks. I moved closer and pushed my black horn-rimmed glasses up and saw the jocks there too. Ugh, I mentally groaned. "Hey when did we get the new kid?" Josh Liqr, the lead jock, asked. I rolled my eyes as I pushed my dark red and brown hair behind my ears. "It's me Sasha. S-A-S-H-A. Sasha," I replied spelling out my name; that was one of my first... I just kept quiet and moved on, my big-girl mode was switched on. He cocked his head a bit and I left them standing there like total idiots. Who cares! They're always standing there like total idoits and will always be! I thought, I was in a horrible mood today; I was always angry. People thought I was the new kid every single day! I've been going to this school for two years.

        As the clock ticked by and the bell screeched it was lunch time, I sat in the back corner far away from anyone else. I opened my backpack and started reading one of my favorite books, "The Giver". It always made me cry.. Besides "A Child Called It". Lunch passed, another day without eating lunch. I never really liked the lunch food. "Alright class, we have a new student, this is Vivan Collen," Mr. Bomsack announced. "Hello!" Vivan said happily, her short curly fiery red hair went up to her neck, between her neck and chin actually. She had striking blue eyes that had specks of the color forest green and emerald green. Mr. Bomsack asked, "Vivan, would you like to tell us about yourself? If not it is okay." Vivan nodded.

        She cleared her throat, "Um.. well.. I'm Vivan Collen" — obviously, I thought. "Uhm... well.. I don't really know what to say... so um.. any questions?" Any questions... hmm... I thought. A sudden voice interrupted my thoughts, "How good are you in bed?" I turned to see who asked the question and the obvious smacked me like a truck. William Jode. The "best-friend" of Josh Liqr. I mentally jumped out the classroom window. My eyes turned to look at Vivan, her face was turning a deep redish-pink color. "Um.." Vivan stuttered but was saved by Mr. Bomsack, "Alright Vivan you can sit next to... who are you again? Are you new?" Inside I grew furious I wanted to knock this old hag out of his misery, but outside I stayed calm, "I've been here for two years, and I'm" — once again must introduce my damn self "Sasha Mravlk." "Sasha Milk?" I heard someone cough. I ignored that comment but the whole class just laughed at that. "Ah.. you.. well Vivan you can sit next to the open seat next to Ms. Mravik," Mr. Bomsack smiled.

***

        The end of school. Also known as heaven and hell to my brain and ears. As much as I loved learning, I couldn't stand the jocks and cheerleaders, they cannot even be called those.. let's go with walking pencil clown thing? Okay? Alright! As I was walking out of the class I heard Vivan's sweet voice. "Um.. could you please let me - please stop touching me!" Vivan exclaimed still trying to keep her cool. I just wanted to leave and pretended nothing happened. But no. I heard soft moans; which sounded like a male, they kept getting louder which was very obnoxious, so I walked towards her voice and saw William's manwhore mouth sucking the freaking damn life out of her face and neck. I glanced at Vivan, her cue to run. "This!" I pulled off one of my sneakers and threw it at him. Guess gotta run with one shoe. Hobo style. Vivan grabbed my hand and we raced out of the building running towards the trees. "Thanks," Vivan smiled, gasping for air. "No problem," I said over my shoulder and started walking towards the small sight of the school for home. "Hey- wait!" Vivan started jogging towards me, "umm.. wanna hang out sometime...?" Shock exploded everywhere on my face. I checked her forehead incase she was sick. 

        "Um..." Vivan awkwardly said. "Are you okay?" I asked. No one I mean no one has ever asked to hang out or be my friend. And I was okay with that. But a part of my body wanted some attention from someone, friendly attention. Mum, Papa... never really was home most of the time. Either at work or having "mama and papa" time. Which either could be two things. The "where do babies come from" thing or "let's go on a date then do the where do babies come from". I shuddered at that thought. My brother was always at his "friend's house" or a "special friend's house". Again, cue the shuddering. My sister... let's not waste time on my family alright? Back to reality, "Um.. Sasha?" "Huh sorry what?" I slurred. Vivan giggled, "Let's hang sometime." With that she left. I just stood there dumbstruck for a while. But I got it together and walked home, overthinking what's going on.