Chapter 3

My First Time

Mon Cher Journal,

Monsieur le baron visited my bedroom last night, as he had informed me he would.

He was freshly showered, and his blond hair was neatly combed back, still a bit wet. He was carrying two small crystal glasses. Sitting on the bed, he offered me one, saying, "Cherry."

We clinked our glasses and toasted. As I sipped the sweet alcohol he asked me how my afternoon had been and told me a bit about his.

When I finished my drink, he took the glass from my hand and deposited it next to his on my bedside table. He then rose, and shed his robe, draping it over the armchair by my bed. In his silk pajamas, he was not so fit as I had imagined, but I didn't dwell on it as I was excited for what was to come.

Returning to the bed, he motioned for me to make room for him. Then he turned off the lights and, in the dark room, I heard the rustle of silk sheets and felt as the mattress dipped.

His hand on my nape brought my face close to his for a kiss. Oh! My husband knows how to kiss.

I put my hands on his shoulders and discovered he hadn't taken off his shirt. As for that matter, he hadn't removed his trousers either, but I didn't care.

His kiss made me feel good, and my sex spasmed and a warm moisture gathered there when he kneaded my breast and toyed with my nipple over my nightgown.

I parted my lips to his probing tongue and he thrust it in and out of my mouth, tugging at the ribbons that tied my nightgown over my bosom. I eagerly pulled at the hem, but he didn't let me take it off.

The top part opened at his insistent tugging and his lips wandered down from my jaw to my neck, and I gasped when his lips closed over one stiff nipple and he sucked.

"Oh. Joseph."

My words made him suck harder and he bunched my gown around my waist and his hand wandered from my thigh to my stomach and then down.

"Good girl," he groaned when his knuckles brushed the shaved skin of my sex. "Now, spread your legs."

I opened up to his fingers, wanting to feel the pleasure again. His fingers caressed me lightly up and down, separating my folds, teasing and circling the small slit I had down there, leaving me breathless in anticipation.

He pushed his finger inside me and I gasped at the invasion. "Joseph?"

He grunted again and moved his head to my other nipple, his finger was going in and out, and I relaxed as he began to rub that place.

"Oh." I writhed under him when he pressed two fingers inside me. Something must be wrong, I thought, I was too tight for two fingers. "Joseph, non. Stop."

He didn't. However, soon it was not so tight and his fingers were moving easier as more moisture began to gather down there, and deeper but not too deep, and he began to work anew on that place I liked. Oh, was it good.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Oh, Joseph."

He rubbed quicker as my trembling began and a small cry left me when a sudden wave washed over my body.

Then he untied his trousers and pulled out that rod. I strained to see it but he immediately positioned himself over me, blocking it from my curious eyes. I felt his member bump down there and then slide, missing its...um...target.

He fumbled with it for a moment and then it was poised on the edge of my slit. With a grunt, he shoved his rod in.

"Ah!" I cried. It really hurt this time. No one said it was going to hurt. I tried to push him away. "Stop!"

"It will pass, sweetheart." He held me down and moved back and plunged again inside me. "Open your legs wide."

The second time wasn't that bad, and it became...interesting as he plunged deeper and quicker.

"Good girl, good girl," he kept saying, making me feel important. I was pleasing my husband as he has pleased me.

But I pretty much gave up on 'interesting' when his kiss became sloppy and his hands groped my breasts forcefully.

And then...then...I felt nothing but boredom as he huffed and puffed between my legs. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he groaned long and loudly and spurted inside me.

He fell over my body, breathing heavily and hotly against my neck. "Thank you, Chloé."

"You are welcome," I said, confused, and patted him on the shoulder, not really knowing what else to say, or do.

He kissed my cheek, and rolled off me and out of my bed.

I could see his silhouette moving as he tied the string of his trousers and put on his robe.

"Next time, it will be better," he said as he walked to the door.

"All right," I answered. "Bonne nuit."

"Good night."

When he left, I touched myself down there and found his seed escaping from where it should not come off. Worried, I quickly tightened my thighs, and remembering my mother-in-law's words, I raised my hips and put a pillow under them.

I drifted into sleep with a certainty: next time, it will be better.