A Wawa Experience to Die For

Well, hello everyone. This story will be updated every night by my sister and I. We are collaborating to write an amazing story for everyone. This story will be like the Purge and like zombie stories but what the hey I think it will turn out good. So don't hate, if you don't like then don't read it, but please if you like it comment or at least vote for it please and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•_•~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP

"Ugh, what time is it? ...... Shit! I'm gonna be late for school!"

I hate being late so much. I put a pair of skinny jeans on, a tshirt, my converse, and run out the door to my car. Today is a very important day, it's mine and Tom's 1 year anniversary. Eek!

"Bye Julia, be safe!"

"Bye mom, you too. I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hop in my car and start driving to school. You are probably wondering why my mom told me to be safe, it's because it's very possible you could die today. You can do whatever you want, no matter what, so it's best to stay on everyone's good side.

AT SCHOOL

I walk up to my school and look for Tom.

"EEK!!!! OMG JULIA HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!"

"Hey guys, have you seen Tom?" I ask my two closest friends Kelly and Zoe.

"You mean him?" a deep sexy mysterious voice says behind me

Grinning, I turn around and see him. My one and only. The peanut butter to my jelly. Tom.

"Hey baby" smiling, I kiss him and he kisses back. It started to turn passionate until I feel like I'm being watched.

I look around but I can't find anyone staring at me. Oh well whatever.

"Hey we gotta get to class"

We start walking to history class, when I feel like someone is watching me again. I look at Tom.

"Tom I feel like I'm being watched"

"I don't see anyone let's go" Tom replies after looking around. I say ok and we get to class.

"So, where or what are we doing tonight?" I ask Tom. He grins and says

"It's a surprise" he pecks my lips and I smile.

I feel the staring once again and I look around and then, I see, him. Jimmy. Jimmy is a creepy kid. The rumor is is that Jimmy killed his ex, Gianna, because she dumped him. He is also in love with me. He stalks me. I tap Tom's shoulder and say "Tom, Jimmy is staring at me and it's really bothering me."

"Hold on babe.." Tom walks over to Jimmy and looks down at him and says

"Hey! Could you please stop bothering my girlfriend. You are staring at her and it's making her feel uncomfortable."

"Now why should I, leave MY GIRLFRIEND alone. I think YOU are the one who is bothering her." Jimmy says to Tom and with that Tom replies back with.

"Look you crazy ass piece of shit, back off alright she is my girlfriend, not yours."

"Fine, she is all yours.... for now" Jimmy replies and walks out of the class room.

SCHOOL IS OUT

"Yes! thank god it's Friday" I yell out

"Whooo!" Tom yells

"So, wanna come over my house babe for a movie babe?"

"Whatever you want babe" Tom tells me and kisses me on the forehead.

I hop in my car and drive back home. I love being with Tom. I couldn't live with out him. We both arrive at my house and he makes me a sandwich.

"So, what movie should we watch?" I ask him

"How about..... The Heat?" Tom says with a grin

"Of course" I smile. We saw the Heat on our first date.

"I love you so much Julia"

"I love you too" I say back to Tom

We get close, our hot breath on each other and our lips touch. They just brush each other. And then it gets deep. He outlines the edge of my lip with his tongue asking for permission and I immediately let him in, the kiss gets deep and before I know it his hand is up my shirt. His other hand was reaching down for my jeans until we heard a thump on the window. We both look over and Jimmy is in the window staring at us. I scream and Tom goes outside to go get Jimmy but, Jimmy is gone.

"That freak!! The next time I see him his ass is mine!" Tom says

"Baby I'm hungry let's go to wawa"

"Ok let's go"

On our way to wawa we start jamming out to sleeping with sirens, out favorite band. We get there and we grab what we want and go to check out. On the way out of wawa I see someone standing next to the car.

"Tom, who is that?"

"I don't know babe"

We get closer and.......

Oh my fucking god

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's chapter one for ya hopefully it was good and I shall update tomorrow please comment and tell me what you think.