Chapter One- Help!

I was awoken by the sound of honking and screeching, and opened my eyes to see an abundance of lights surrounding me. I looked down to see that I was lying on a black wet surface, and I was broken. Everywhere. I examined myself to see that my bones jutted out at odd angles- and then tried to look around and decipher my surroundings.

Where am I? People were just walking by and some would turn to look at me and looked concerned for a moment, then hurry off to whatever place they desperately needed to be.

As I was looking about the streets, my eyes wandered to an impending light that seemed to be getting closer. I looked ahead and low and behold, a huge object with two lights in the front of it and a person inside who was not looking at the road, was speeding towards me.

I froze in fear, not being able to work my legs or muster up a scream, I did what was next best: braced for impact.

I shielded my head with my arms, as if that would help, and got ready to be run over by am unsuspecting driver. I looked up when I heard what sounded like a flapping of wings, and when I opened my eyes, I was standing on the sidewalk and looking at the passing cars. No longer broken.

I was confused for a moment but that feeling was then scared out of me when I looked beside me to see a taller guy in a dirty trenchcoat looking in the same direction, standing a little too close.

I shrieked and backed away, not sure if I was in danger or should trust the man. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled a little back. That made me feel a little bit better but I then started panicking.

"Who are you? And- and where am I?" I started sputtering, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

He came towards me and put his hands up, trying to calm me down, I guess. "It's alright, just relax. Do you know your name?" He spoke, his voice much lower than I would have imagined.

I slowly shook my head. "Do you know where you come from? Where you live?" Once again, my head shook.

"Do you have any recollection of anything?" He tried again. I replied with a soft "No." after pondering the thought for a moment.

"Alright, well... I know a few friends who can keep you safe. Would you mind coming with me?" I hesitated, then he said, "You can trust me, I won't hurt you." He smiled and took my hand. I looked down at my hand in his and before I knew it, I was standing in a whole different setting, and a faint sound of fluttering wings filled my ears.

I looked around, a run-down motel room with a guy on one of the beds lying down looking at a book, the other at a small table examining an article on his laptop.

"Whoa, Cas! How about a warning next time!" The one on the bed exclaimed, then his focus shifted to me. "Who is she?" He asked, getting off the bed. The boy on the laptop looked up at this point, squinting in confusion and stood also. He was significantly taller than the other.

"I don't... know. I found her lying in the street with no recollection of any memories." Cas said, if I got him name right. The shorter guy; who actually wasn't short at all, he was at least a head taller than me; then walked over to me and placed his hand out in front of him.

"I'm Dean." He said, smiling. I took his hand with mine and shook it because it seemed like the right thing to do, I guess it came as instinct.

"Hi I'm... Uh, I don't know." I tried to laugh it off but the truth was the entire situation was frightening. He let go of my hand and made his way back over to his bed.

"I'm Sam, by the way." The taller guy smiled, he seemed nice, like the brother I've always wanted.

Cas walked over to where Sam was sitting and took the other seat near the table. I awkwardly stood in the corner, shivering.

"Oh, do you need some dry clothes?" Sam said, noticing my cold. I nodded and he got up and walked over to a small dresser. Out of it he pulled a pair of black boxers and an oversized plaid shirt. Well, to me oversized, it would be tight on him.

"Here." He handed them to me and gave me a reassuring smile. "The bathroom is right over there." He pointed to the door on the left. I mumbled a thanks and tried not to look awkward as three pairs of eyes followed me.

I closed it and began getting dressed, throwing everything into a pile on the counter except for my bra, I used the small blowdryer to dry it. Once I turned on the blow dryer I heard talk coming from outside of the door, so I kept the blowdryer on so they wouldn't think I was listening and out my ear up against the door.

"What are we supposed to do with her?" Sam said.

"Well we can't just leave her out there somewhere, she has no where to go." Cas said. It made me happy that they didn't want to just get rid of me.

"Alright, she can stay here and tomorrow we will figure something out." Dean said and I had heard enough, so I quickly got dressed and opened the door.

I came out holding the wet clothes and looked at Sam since he seemed the most responsible. "Where should I put these?" I asked and he pointed to a pile of clothes in the corner next to the dresser.

"Thanks." I said, dropping them and turning around to find all three guys looking at me. "So, do you have extra blankets because I could sleep on the floor over here where its carpeted or..."

"No!" Dean said and I was a little surprised.

"No?" I questioned. Maybe they did really want to get rid of me.

"No I mean, you can sleep with me."

"Dean..." Sam said shooting him a look.

"Uh, okay." I said, climbing into his bed. I had no memory of anything, how was I supposed to know not to sleep next to strangers.

"What?" Dean smiled and winked at his.brother. Sam rolled his eyes in response and sat on his own bed.

"Well, I must be going now." Cas stood up and said, and then vanished with that sound again.

"Night Sammy." Dean said, reaching up and turning the lamp off. He only got a sigh as a reply.

I felt a hand reach around my waist and pull my closer to their body. "Sorry," he chuckled, "I like to cuddle."

I laid there, enjoying the warmth of his body pressed against my back and the smell of his cologne, and wondered if I was to be shipped off tomorrow and never feel this way again.

//

there are two emotions that are possible rn: fuck you dean and fuck me dean