Ch.12 Trying

I have changed Kassidi to Bonnie Write :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**Chapter 12**

Kassidi stares at the wall with no emotion at all. Everyone had given up on her. Wyatt told her just minutes before that if she wanted to live her life again and try to do things then to talk to him. Kassidi doesn't feel like doing anything though. She doesn't want to get up in the morning. She doesn't want to eat, all she does is pick at her food in disgust. She hasn't spoken to her dad or Cassandra in over three days, because they gave up on trying to talk to her. Delilah, Nicoletta, and Jessica went back to school a week ago so they don't talk to her as much. Not that Jessica talked to her much, she mainly just talks to Nicoletta now.

Kassidi doesn't know what to do with herself. Onah is gone. He's been gone for almost a month now. All his stuff has been removed from their room so Kassidi took over it. Now she has to pack it all up though since they will be moving in two months to Prineville Oregon. She will have no friends there, about to have a baby, and homeschooled. She will be laughed at, made fun of, namecalled, and hated.

Wyatt will stay here and finish his senior year of highschool then go to DigiPen Institute of Technology in Washington to make video games and video designing, leaving Kassidi all alone for a little over four years with their baby, maybe even longer.

Kassidi wipes the tear away that escapes her eye.

"I need to do something with myself." She says to herself outloud. She stands up from her bed and walks to her door. She stands in the doorway staring down the hall. Wesley and Cassandra are probably in their room talking. Kassidi has to force herself to move her legs down the hall.

She looks in the living room. Ever since they got all of Onah's things out of the trailer the place has been pretty bare. Nothing to pick up in the livingroom so she walks into the kitchen. Just a few dishes in the sink so she quietly rinses them and puts them in the dishwasher. She grabs the broom and dustpan and starts to sweep the tiled floor.

She groans as she finishes sweeping and dumps all the dirt in the trashcan. She sighs as she walks into the laundry room. She picks her dads close out from the pile and throws them in the washer first. She measures the soap out and puts it in the washer and watches the water disolve it all.

She glares at the washer. Now what. She turns around to the pantry and looks at the food strewn everywhere. 

"Fine." She says to herself.

Kassidi crouches down and starts to pull everything off from the shelf.

__________________________________-555-_______________________________________

Four loads of laundry later Kassidi was done organizing the pantry from items, to biggest to smallest, and even alphabetically. 

She puts the last load of laundry into the dryer and turns the knob so it starts. The laundry baskets are full of clean clothes now so Kassidi takes them all and dumps them on the couch. She starts to fold them all and place them back into the baskets to who they belong to. 

"What the," Cassandra says as she walks into the livingroom. "Did you do the laundry?" She asks as she stares at the clothes Kassidi folds.

"No, I'm just folding the dirty ones." Kassidi says rudely. Then she sighs and smiles at Cassandra. "Sorry." She appologizes. "Didn't you hear the washer going?"

Cassandra shakes her head no. "Wesley and I have been outside in the backyard."

"Oh," Kassidi says. "Well the last load of laundry is in the dryer."