Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"C'mon Naomi" Gemma shouted. She had been waiting 10 minutes fir her best friend to get ready. "Yeah, yeah! I'm coming" Naomi answered. She didn't get why Gemma was always so impatient. "Well you took long enough" Gemma said giving her friend a glance over "OMG, Naomi! we're only going to the cinema" "But I have to look my best...always!" Naomi replied.

Naomi's POV

Gemma sighed "Right, let's go. We can atleast try to catch that movie"  We were going to see 'TED' and had both been looking forward to it for ages. We walked down the stairs into the shop, our shop. My family owned a photo shop, it had been owned by my grandparents but passed onto us when they were too old to carry on working. "Bye mum!" I shouted as I walked towards the door. I opened it and was about to step back outside when I was knocked to the ground by a blonde boy...

Gemma's POV

As we walked downstairs I wondered to myself why she had to look good all the time, I mean today all we were going to be doing is sitting in the dark. All I do know is that it started when she found out about that band, One Direction. Yes, she's a massive directioner, she's tried to get me interested in them but all I care about is The Wanted I love them loads. Anyway, we were walking downstairs, I heard Naomi say bye to her mum and make her way to the door. Suddenly, there was a lous crash. I looked up from my phone to see Naomi on the floor with some blonde boy on top of her. He slowly lifted his head up and I saw the face of Niall Horan.

That's the first chapter. Please leave comments. Good and bad, I really want to improve :) xx