Day One (Mamoru + Deepthroating)

Note: I'm not gonna do any major titles for these, because I hate titling my works, cause effort. Anyway, here's day one of Kinktober and I get to give my kbtbb bias some love. Again, sorry I decided on doing one a day. I just realized I shouldn't get in over my head. But, without further ado, Kinktober begins!

Summary: MC wants to take Mamoru dick down her throat, she does. Proud of her.

Pairing: Mamoru/MC (any cis female, really.)

Word Count: 1381

Warnings: Deepthroating (obviously), Facefucking, Swallowing (ish), Gagging on Cum (I'm not sure what else to call it), Clit rubbing, Mamoru plays with her titties a bit (cause it's Mamoru), Mamoru and his MC being dorks at first.

Her face is a bright shade of red; is it because she's embarrassed or because all of her blood is rushing there? Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. She's naked and laid out sideways across the bed on her back, her head lolling off over the side. Mamoru is standing in front of her, slowly stroking his cock, a little bit of pre-cum already dripping out. She can't help but lick her lips, maybe it's just the circumstance, but the sight of his cock is particularly mouthwatering tonight.

"You're drooling," he tells her with a grin, but she can see a bit of red coloring his cheeks. She rubs at her face and sure enough a bit of drool has escaped.

"Do you want to tease me or do you want to fuck my face?" She does her best to glare at her boyfriend, but he laughs, trying to cover his mouth as he cracks up.

"Did you just threaten to suck my dick?"

The pure ridiculousness of the situation settles over her. She bursts out into belly laughs, because yeah, she just threatened to suck his dick. He walks in close once her giggles die down, but he's still careful not to immediately press his cock into her face. His large warm hands stroke down her neck and follow a path to her chest, his blunt nails lightly scratching the sensitive skin.

"Are you sure about this, sweetheart?" He asks, his voice taking on that gentle tone that makes her heart skip a beat. This is something she's wanted to try for a while, taking his cock as far down her throat as possible. He's big and she knows it won't be easy, but she heard this position will help. Hopefully, the internet hasn't deceived her, again...

"Yes, I'm sure, Mamoru."

"Remember what to do if you need me to stop?" His hands continue to tease her breasts as he questions her, making her gasp.

"Uh, yeah, tap your thigh three times," she barely gets the words out between her soft sighs.

"Good girl, you ready?"

"Yes."

She opens her mouth as wide as she can and Mamoru lines his cock up. He softly traces the head around her lips first, leaving the taste of precum behind. Then he starts to push inside. The head pushes past her lips and his cock slides across her tongue. She does her best to relax as he slowly starts to go down her throat, trying to tame her gag reflex. Something works as Mamoru gets his full length down her throat. His balls are pressed against her upper lip and nose. She focuses on breathing through her nose and taking in the heady smell of him. Her throat is stretched tight around his cock and she feels light headed, but in the best kind of way. She can feel every prominent vein rubbing across her tongue, the way the head of it stretches the deepest part of her throat just a bit more.

"Fuck, I can see where my dick is in your throat," he groans, running his hand along where his cock make a small bulge. She can help the small moan the bubbles up at the feeling, vibrating around his cock.

Another deep loud groan comes from Mamoru and she tries to mimic swallowing motions within her throat, squeezing around him. Each little thing she does make him just a little noisier. It's not typical of him and the sound of it is making her wet. He begins thrusting, keeping it a slow drag back and forth. Never pulling fully out of her throat. She continues trying to squeeze and tighten around his cock when she can, doubling up on her efforts with every rumbling groan and curse that leaves him. Her own hand wanders, the heat between her thighs becoming unbearable, she starts rubbing her wet clit.

His thrust get quicker, getting closer to the pace he usually uses to fuck her properly. He leans further across her body and soon his larger fingers replace her own, the skin rougher and adding more friction. Her moans and hums around his cock get more insistent, though his own grunts ring out the loudest. Her own arousal builds up more and more. Everything is driving her crazy; the feeling of his fingers on her, the taste and feel of his cock. His hips begin to move even faster as his grunts get louder, his ball start to slap against her face, and his fingers rubs even harder.

"You feel so fucking good, your gonna milk me fucking dry, sweetheart," he groans and grunts as he fucks her throat harshly. His fingers on her clit get sloppier as his thrusts lose any sort of pattern, just using her throat to get off. Another loud grunt and she can feel his balls twitch before thick gushes of cum shoot down her throat. She tries to swallow it all up, but there's too much.

He pulls out of her mouth, shiny strings of saliva still connecting her mouth to his cock, and she starts to cough. Cum gets caught in her sore throat as she tries to breath. She rolls over onto her stomach, making her even more light headed, and ends up sputtering more cum out than she would have liked. Mamoru's hands rub up and down her back while he presses kisses to her temple. It's not her greatest moment, but it was worth it.

"You okay?" he asks once her coughing fit has passed and she nods, "Wait right here."

She can't help but pout as he gets up from the bed. It's not her fault and she knows she shouldn't feel bad, but she wanted this to be more smooth sexy fun times and less her being red-faced choking on cum. She's a disaster. He comes back a moment later with a glass of water. She sits up properly to drink it and mutters a thank you, putting it on the bedside table once her throat feels a bit better.

Mamoru slides into bed beside her and pulls her in close to his chest, placing kisses across her shoulders and stroking her hip. She didn't cum while she was deepthroating him and his touches are turning her on again.

"Sorry, I got gagged, I-"

"Shh, you worry too much," he murmurs against her shoulder and his hand slips between her legs, "let me take care of you."

His fingers play with her clit, rubbing and teasing, just the way he knows she likes. She's right back on the verge of orgasm. His other hand slides around and gropes her breast, lightly pulling and playing with her nipple. He nips the skin on her neck and that's enough to push her over, her thighs clench around his hand as she rides out her orgasm.

She relaxes into his arms and they stay spooning for a while, just enjoying his presence. The warmth of his skin, the smell of sweat and tobacco. A few moments pass and she rolls over to nuzzle her face against his chest. Taking in more of his scent, when a thought crosses her mind. She's not look at his face, which makes it easier to speak up.

"You know, if I want to get better at that, practice makes perfect..." A few moments of silence pass and she feels like she might have something stupid, he seemed to like it... She can't take it and looks up to see his face. His face is bright red and he's looking away. He finally looks down on her and grin, despite his flushed cheeks.

"You little pervert," he teases her and starts planting kisses across her face.