Chapter 4-Deep Water

"Auuug. August! Right THE-YES!" I moaned as August kissed my neck. Me and August were having sex...again. He asked if he could come over and it led to this.

Then he just stopped. "What the fuck August!!!" I yelled. He laughed. "I just wanted to see how you'd react." He said. I rolled my eyes and he went down beneath the the covers. I felt him pull on my lace panties.

"August! Stop playing!!" I said. I was actually irritated at this point. He fingered me through my underwear. I moaned. "You like that, eh?" He questioned. I nodded. He stopped and said, "I can't hear you, bae." What a tease. "Yes! I LI-" He lifted the lace and flicked his tongue.I started moaning. After I came, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What?" I said. "Can I get some head?" I smiled and nodded. He flopped over and layed back.I grabbed his dick through his boxers. I played with it before I finally pulled it out. I did what he wanted me to do and then we got on with the rest.

*************

"Damn, ma!" August panted.

"What?!" I said giggling.

He gazed into my eyes. I was looking at him too. He finally broke a smile and laughed. He got up and started getting dressed.

"So you are officially my girlfriend right?" He asked.

"I guess so." I said putting my bra and panties back on.

"Good."

"Why is it so good?" I asked.

"Because now you're mine. You're taken. No other niggas can have ya." He said.

I smiled and watched him put his shoes on.

"You leavin?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just 2 more weeks"

"I know." I say getting up.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he rests his hands on my ass. "Ima miss you." He says. "Ima miss you, too." I say. I kiss him and he kisses back.

*************

I get up the next morning extra sore. I text August.

-my vagina hurts

I call off of work today. I just wanna chill. I limp to the bathroom and start some bath water. With bubbles. After the tub fills up, I get in. I grab my phone.

August: I fucked dat ass up last night, huh??

I smile.

-Yoppp!!!!

I get on ig and take a picture and caption it: Bubble Bath Blues

I get out the bath tub and get dressed. I'm not that sore anymore. I guess the bath helped. I call my best friend Jasmine.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" I ask.

"Home. Why?"

"I'm comin over."

"Okay."

"Be there in like 20 minutes."

"okay."

*************

I get to Jasmine's house and she opens the door. "Where's at Netic?" I ask. That's what I call her boyfriend. "He's not here." I sit on the couch. I glance at Jasmine and she looms real anxious.

"Wassup wit you?" I ask.

"Don't tell anybody, but I'm pregnant." She says.

"Bish Whet??" I am shocked. I never thought that Jasmine would have a baby at just 19 years old. "I am so happy for you!" I say hugging her. "Does Netic know?" I ask.

"No. I just found out yesterday."

"Awwww. How far along are you?"

"I DON'T KNOW! I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY!" She yells.

"Well, Damn you ain't gotta yell." We both laugh.

"Have you heard from Aaleyah lately?" Jasmine questions.

"No. Last I heard she is working at Black Swan." I say.

"Has she texted you at all?"

"No.Why?"

"I'm worried about her. Knowing her she's probly caught up somewhere and needs help."

"I'm sure she's fine."

*************

After I left Jasmine's house, I went home. I started thinking about Aaleyah. Maybe something is wrong. It isn't like her to not call or text. Maybe I'll head out to Black Swan tonight.

I call Aaleyah's phone, but it goes straight to voicemail. I leave a voicemail asking her to call me back. I call August and he answers.

"Wassup, bae?" He says.

"Nothing. Whatchu doin?" I ask.

"Gettin ready for this show."

"Oh. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm gonna be a mom!"

His whole demeanor changed. "You pregnant!!!????" He yelled in to the phone.

I started crackin up. "No! Jasmine is! I'm gonna be a god-mom." I say laughing.

"Oh!" He says exhaling. "My heart dropped when you said that."

I just keep laughing.

"Well, bye August. I was just calling to check in you."

"Bye Diamond."

*************

Its's eleven somethin so I grab keys and head to the strip club.

I get there and look around for Aaleyah. I spot Misti at the bar and walk over there.

"Hey Misti." I say.

"Diamond! Long time no see." She hugs me over the counter. "How are you" she asks.

"I'm good." I say.

"That's great!"

"Hey, um, Is Aaleyah here tonight?"

"Yeah, she just got here. I can take you back here to see her."

"Oh thanks!"

I follow Misti backstage and my eyes light up as I see Aaleyah.

"Aaleyah!" I say as wrap my arms around her.

"Diamond!"

"I'm so glad to see you!" I say.

"Same here!"

"But on the real tho...Why haven't you been answering my calls?"I ask.

She looks at the ground and her eyes start to tear up.

"What's wrong Leyah?" I ask.

"I'm being prostituted" She says.

Sup Lovesss

How was the chapter! Definetly drama in the next. Trust me! Comment and Vote!! Enjoy!

Stay pretty ∞

Yung_Gvdess