Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {15}

I sat there for a while staring at his hand that was still holding onto my wrist.

"Never? Not once, not even a few days?" I asked, my voice way more shocked than I intended.

"Yes ok never!"

"But... even me, Riley has had boyfriends! Me!"

He rolled his eyes.

"So?"

"So... I don't get it? I mean your Tyler and you've never had a girlfriend?"

"I'm not the relationship type."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot you're a player." I started laughing.

"I don't know why I bother." Tyler sighed heavily.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry! It's just funny, I'm sorry." I leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back wrapping his arms round my waist so I wrapped my arms round his neck and licked his bottom lip. He moaned and pulled me closer while parting his lips eagerly. I let my tongue explore his mouth with a little sigh and we leaned back on the swing chair thingy.

I'm not sure how long we were kissing for but it wasn't long enough- he tasted so good!

"Are you two together yet?" Kayla yelled from the backdoor making us both jump.

"Kayla! Do you mind?"

"Mind what?" she smiled walking up to us.

I let go of Tyler but he didn't let go of me.

"Ugh I hate you." Tyler mumbled.

"What did I do? Anyway are you together yet? Come on, tell me, tell me!" she whined.

I couldn't see Tyler's face because I was still squished against him but I could picture him glaring.

"Sure Kayla, now go away." He told her coldly.

I giggled at her amazed expression and winced when she squealed.

"Matt!" she screamed running off.

"Ow I think she bust my ear drums." I shook my head.

Tyler bent his head down and nibbled at my ear lob causing me to start giggling and struggling.

"Tyler! Ty quit it!" I giggled- damn now he knows I'm ticklish.

He pulled back to smirk at me, I narrowed my eyes in response before realizing something- and no it wasn't how hot he looked when he smirked.

"Did you just tell Kayla that I'm your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So isn't that a little presumptuous of you? To think that I would just be your girlfriend because you say so?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes- what the fuck was that? Tyler must of see the look on my face because he just smirked.

"Oh come on Riley, you know you want me." He whispered in his arrogant I'm-so-amazing voice.

I stared at him blankly before rolling my eyes and sitting up properly. He sat next to me still watching me.

"So why should I be your girlfriend?" I asked stubbornly folding my arms and giving him a hard glare.

Ok I might actually like Tyler and I'm not really mad but I think it's better to make him work for it.

"Um, duh because I'm me!" he teased.

I smiled but bit my lip and went back to glaring.

"You know you turn me on when you glare, right?" he asked.