rehab

I can't do this without you.

He was laying on one end of the couch, with his feet tossed up onto to the cofee table. He flicked through the channels until one thing caught his eye.

"Lovato checks herself into rehab once again. After a unknown source had told us Lovato, and rumoured boyfriend, Wilmer Valderamma had split because she had refused to get help for herself, but finally is taking control of her own life and figuring out what is best for her." He blinked twice and let the words he had just heard sink in.

He thought for a moment, he thought of how much he missed her, he missed the way she would wake him up with gentle kisses, and the way she would giggle when he pushed her away, telling her that he was tired. He missed the way she would wrap her arms around his neck as tight as she could and climb up his body into is arms. He missed the way she would sit on his lap while they ate dinner, and the way she used to sit on the counter while he cooked, talking about complete nonsence. He missed her.

~

Wakey wakey sleeping head." She pecked his nose but he refused but groaning and rolling over, but that didn't stop her. "Willy get up and make me breakfast." She climbed on him kissing his cheek.

"Nena stop, I'm tired. I need my beauty sleep." He rolled over so he was his back, carefully holding on to her so she didn't fall off. She giggled and pecked his lips.

"Please baby," She pouted, sticking her bottom lip out. "I promise I'll return the favor later." She added, into her sexy voice, arching her eyebrow.

"Well I guess we better get downstairs."

~

His thought were interupted by the sound of his phone ringing, he checked and started for a moment at the realization of who it was. it was her.

"Hello?" He asked as if didn't know who it was.

"Hi." She paused, "it's me." there was silence for a moment, til she opened her mouth, took a breathe, and spook. "Um, I know you've probably moved on, and you're probably happy, but um, I  checked myself into rehab about two weeks ago, and it's going great so they let me make calls sooner than normal, but I just wanted to call and tell you that, and tell you that I'm trying. And I know you'll never take me back, but i miss you, and i'd love to have you in my life right now, like friends." She held her breath, biting her sweater and sucking in her tears, waiting for a reply.

"Demi, you know I'll always support you and love you, but do you really think you need me in your life right now? Of course I want to be there for you, all i ever wanted was for you to be happy, but you know that as soon as we see eachother we're both going to cave, and become something that's not good for us." He was being confusing, but she understood.

"Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't have called. Sorry for bothering you." Before he had gotten a chance to reply she hung up.

She let out a deep sigh, before dropping the phone and pulling her knees up to her chest and sobbing uncontrollably. She wanted him. She needed him. 'i can't do it without you.' She whispered to herself.

-----

feed back, PLEASE. tell me what you like, what you don't, and what you want more of. You can message me on here too, I really wanna continute because I have some really good things in mind.