(5) Short Calls and Big Brawls (pt.2)‏

| Chapter 5 |

Blake's POV

When the lunch bell rang Ash and I grabbed our stuff and headed out of the classroom. Ash had been asking where Jason was throughout the whole period, and truthfully I didn’t have an answer. He hadn’t come to English class like he was supposed to, which probably meant that he was off having sex with some girl in his car or a closet- not that I was going to tell Ash that.

The nurse’s office was on route to my locker, and Dave was sitting on one of the chairs outside. He was the only person I’d actually seen Jason interact with properly at the school, so I thought he’d be the safest bet to know where the hell he was.

“Have you seen Jason anywhere?” I asked. I didn’t like that Dad had made me responsible for him. He was bound to be skipping classes, out gallivanting around the school grounds.

“Yeah.” Dave nodded. “He’s in there.” He pointed into the nurse’s office and my eyebrows crunched together.

“Why? Did he hurt himself in gym or something?” I pressed. Dave looked like he really, really didn’t want to tell me what happened. “Come on!”

“He- uh, he got into a fight with Braydon.”

What?” I screamed.

Dave cringed. “Yeah, they’re looking at their injuries now,” he told me.

With that I marched into the nurse’s office, having to see this for myself. Dave was right; Jason was getting his eye checked out while Braydon was getting his nose looked at by someone else.

What the hell happened?

I couldn’t believe Jason had to take it that one step further and get physical with my boyfriend. Hadn’t he made enough trouble between us yesterday?

I went over to Braydon to get the full story; no way was I calm enough to talk to Jason anytime soon.

“Are you okay?” I asked him, concern filling my voice. He looked pretty beaten up. Jason had landed a good punch on him.

“I’ll be fine,” Braydon told me, wincing as the nurse touched his nose. “It’s just a minor cut and a bit of bruising.”

I decided to get down to business now that I knew he wasn’t in excruciating pain or anything. “Why did you two—“

My words were cut off when a high-pitched scream was unleashed onto the room. “Oh my god, baby, are you okay?!”

It took a moment for me to realise that the girl wasn’t talking to Jason, but to my Braydon.

And wait…

Baby?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its really short (srry)

50 votes

6 comments

thnx for reading!!!