First Challenge!

Welcome, Welcome Tributes and Mentors! 

For the first challenge me and the other game makers would like to get to know all the tributes, and the best way to get to know someone is to know what makes them tick.

So the first challenge is for you to recall your favourite memory, remember I WANT THIS TO BE A REAL MEMORY, don't make up one please, just recall your favourite memory, you will probably need to give a little explanation behind it. 

The rules are: 

It HAS to be NO MORE THAN 400 WORDS.

It HAS to be REALISTIC, we'll be able to tell if you've made it up too much. 

To help you understand what to write I'll show you what you'll be marked on:

Spelling/grammar: /5

Creativity: /5

Emotional response: /5

regulates: /5 

(by the way, regulates means it follows the rules, the rules for this task is no more than 400 words, has to be a real memory so if it's really unrealistic that's against the rules) 

Now, Mentors : You can and SHOULD help your tributes in anyway you can, spell check, grammar check, you can read it early and even suggest ways to change it 

So tributes you can get as much help as you want, even from other tributes and especailly from your mentor! 

Any questions are welcome but once you hand in your answer you can't change it afterwards,so get your mentor to check before hand! 

SO YOU HAVE TO POST THIS AS A STORY ON YOUR ACCOUNT THEN SEND THE LINK  TO ME AND THE 5 OTHER GAME MAKERS, YOU NEED  TO MESSAGE THEM THE LINK OR THEY WONT KNOW!

THESE ARE THE GAMEMAKERS: 

@1Direction4everr

@xAthenaKiss

@Mickenzie_x3

@imperfectxx

@racekar

and I am @HannHutchers

THE GAMEMAKERS ARE NOT TO TELL YOU YOUR SCORE!!

SO YOU HAVE TO GET THESE IN FOR SATURDAY, ONCE SUNDAY COMES YOU'RE TOO LATE

and even though I was very slack with the reaping reply, if you don't reply in time then you get disqualified, we CANNOT waste time. 

Once all the marks have been given to me I will create an average for each tribute  from all the marks and the bottom 5 WILL BE BE REMOVED FROM THE GAMES.

ONLY 19 ARE SET TO SURVIVE. 

ON MONDAY THE DEAD WILL BE ANNOUNCED.

NOW, let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favour!