Where it all began

Meiko stared at a picture of her and Kaito on their wedding day while cleaning their room. She thought about how beautiful Kaito looked on that day and how she made the right choice choosing him. But one thing that made poor meiko more upset then anything was... the scarf. He wore it everyday of his life no matter what. Even on their honeymoon he was there. In his sorts. Wearing his scarf. On the day of her proposal he offered the ring.... on his scarf. He even started to sleep with but meiko would always kick him out of their bed unless he took it off.
"God you have zero fashion sense Kaito" she  sighed to herself "I remember the time you even tried to pair it with your guilty  outfit for the acute shoot but Luka dragged you off set until you gave it to her" she laughed to herself "For once I agreed with her"
"Who knew that Luka was that strong" a familiar voice chuckled and ruffled her hair.
"K-k-Kaito" she startled "Oh please tell me you didn't hear what I just said" she asked covering her face that was as red as her outfit.
"Oh sweetie I heard the whole thing" he said taking her soft hands away from her face. "But I don't see what's so bad about my scarf" he said hopping over to his wardrobe and placing his precious scarf inside. "It's so fluffy and warm and what makes me.... me!" Yes bu-" she was interrupted by Kaito handing her a bag. She grabbed it reluctantly. "Go on" he urged her "it's not a red scarf like last time." Meiko stared at him angrily and slowly took out the bottle inside.
"Oh kaito you really didn't have to" she said with joy as her eyes glittered to a new level. "Now try and save that saké for a special occasion you know how rare and expensive that type is" "yes I will" she agreed giving her husband a lil kiss on the cheek. "Oh and as well as you wearing that scarf to much it also smells like me on a Saturday night" she said smiling and leaving the room
"But I love that smell of sake" he whined "Well... I don't" meiko said smugly leaving swiftly down the stairs.

Ayye your girl back at it again with another crappy fanfic if you can't tell by now kaimei is my religion I love it so much (really not trying to throw shade to other Kaito or meiko ships).