The attempt to get the girl

Grace went into the cafeteria feeling a little sorry leaving Matt behind but then again he wanted me to be his girlfriend when I already have a boyfriend. She got in the lunch line paid for it then sat down with all of her friends."hey did you see that new hottie in science class?" Emily said who was one of her best friends."oh ya I saw him and he was staring at you grace!" Miley said. "I told him I had I boyfriend...oh yeah I also told him he could sit at our table." Grace felt someone tap on her shoulder she looked up to see her boyfriend staring down at her. "Hey gorgeous,hello ladies how are y'all today?" grace loved the way he was so nice to her friends and to everyone. Although sometimes he can get aggressive when any one tries to flirt with grace.he sat down beside us and took a bight out of his sloppy joe."you got something there Sam." Grace grabbed my napkin and wiped it off. he rolled his eyes knowing grace liked everything neat and tidy. "Hey grace!" I turned around to find out it was Matt.he went to our table and sat beside Miley she was smiling bigger then the time she got her first kiss by a guy and that was big. "Who is he?" Sam asked me. "This is my friend Matt he is new and has nowhere to sit. So I let him sit with us." We all started eating and I could still fell Matt staring at me. Sam starting stabbing his fork into his salad. I touched Sam's hand and mouthed him. calm down. I grabbed my sloppy joe and took a big bight out if it then set it down and chewed slowly. Then Matt Leaned forward and wiped of the speck with a napkin then kissed grace on the cheek." That is it!!!" Sam yelled then grabbed Matt by the shirt lifting him off the ground them settled him down and shoved him into another table then be grabbed food and threw it at him then Matt grabbed some and threw it and before you know it there becomes a food fight. Then the principal came in and took Matt and Sam to her office.