🌹FORTY🎭THREE

Crime Scene
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Maksim

"Hey Sim, you see Misha today. I feel like something's wrong, " Jasha tells me in the conference room.

"What...is your twin instincts kicking in?" I joke with him but his facial reaction stays the same and I roll my eyes. "Did you see Kisa?" I ask him.

He shakes his head; "No, I haven't, "

"Then no need to worry, he probably is fucking her," I say brushing him off.

"Nah man, I'm going to check on them. My stomach feels weird and my nerves are shot since I woke up this morning, "

His face read worry and I knew that he was serious. Maybe something was wrong with Misha. So I relented; "Fine let's go check. Your face right now is making me nervous, "

We both left the conference room and a heavy, gloom feeling thickens the air around us. Passing the library I see Crim reading a book and so I stop to talk to her. Jasha continued on walking.

I think both of us are just caught up in our heads. Jasha is super convinced that his brother is in some kind of trouble and usually I would think that he was overreacting. However, most of the time when it came to Misha he was right.

Upon opening the door further, I see that Riya is with her. Crimson eyes look from her book to me and she smiles closing her book, giving me her full attention. Riya rises from her chair to now at me.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!" We hear Jasha scream before I could even talk to them. A cold chill slowly crawls up my spine and my heart suddenly drops to the pit of my stomach.

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

Maksim sprints out of the library after we here a blood-curdling scream fill the mansion. It echoed throughout the halls and I wanted to throw up just by the sound of it. It made my stomach upset.

Following after Maksim, I ran down the hall behind him. He comes to a stop in front of Kisa and Misha's bedroom and my upset feeling grows more in my stomach.

Please God, let Kisa be okay!

Finally reaching him, his back takes up my view inside of the room at first, but he soon moves to go into the room. I lost balance in my legs at the scene before me and was about to fall until strong familiar hands caught me.

Jasha is on the ground crying with Misha in his arms. From Misha's cold lips I could tell that he was very dead. Blood was everywhere and the room was in a chaotic mess. And Kisa was nowhere to be found.

Everyone who heard the screaming starts piling into the room and Maksim joins his brothers on the floor. The hands that are around me let go and I turn around seeing a calm Sachin with tears in his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.

Rani marches into the room; "What's with all..." her question dies on her lips and she joins her brothers. But her attention soon turns to me as rage and anger pour out of her body like rain from a cloudy grey sky.

"It's your fault Bitch!" wrath leaves her lips as she wraps her pretty painted fingers around my neck. She squeezes and soon my air supply is being cut off.

Sachin takes her off me as her strong facade fades into a grieving girl. Her tears fell mindlessly but she angerly wipes them away going out of the room.

"WHO DID THIS?!!!" Maksim started yelling.

"WHO DID THIS?!!!"

"WHO DID THIS?!!!" he kept shouting over and over again. Each time he yelled those words I felt my heart collapsing within my chest. I knew Kisa had something to do with this. And if she did kill Misha I'm glad that she got away.

A few of the guards walked into the room and Maksim gets up from the ground to hear what they have to say. They bow before him and he nods at them. His eyes are fire red but there is no evidence of tears in them.

"Sir, your brother called the boot at around 2:30 am last night. He said that he taught the back of estate was being breached, " the men bow again and they leave the room soon after.

"That doesn't make any sense he has been dead longer than that," Jasha says and Maksim nods his head in agreement; "I know, "

"What about his wife?" Kolya asks and I fist my hands to prevent it from shaking at the mention of Kisa. "She could have got a hold on his phone and escaped," he pauses then walks over to the broken mirror sprawled across the fall.

"If you really look around the room there are signs of a struggle..., " he says but is interrupted by Kirill; "I mean it makes sense and getting her voice to sound like him is not impossible, " he adds.

"So...I'm guessing they fought. Misha most likely threw her into the mirror and judging by the bloody piece over there she stabbed him with it, " as he points out those things I could see that happening.

"But in the end, she couldn't stop stabbing him..." Kirill moves towards the body and kneels before Jasha, "May I?" he asks first and Jasha nods in permission; "She stabbed him in the neck first which caused him to probably lose his footing...that allowed Kisa a person who is much smaller, to get over him," he stood back up.

As they went on explaining all the evidence pointed to Kisa doing it. Her actions could put Sychar and I in a lot of shit if Maksim wanted revenge immediately. Moreover, he will be on the hunt for her and he won't stop until she is up on one of those poles outside.

"Crimson," Maksim calls my name and my throat goes dry. I turn towards him with tears in my eyes; "I know you didn't know...but I will travel the ends of the earth if I have too. She will pay for what she did," I let my tears fall.

Jasha suddenly charges towards me doing the same as his sister, he choked me and lift me off of my feet. I struggled against him but soon I was seeing black spots.

"Let her go J." Maksim tells him but Jasha ignores him. "I SAID LET HER THE FUCK...GO!!!" Maksim comes to rescue by pulling Jasha from me which caused me to drop onto the floor.

"They all need to die...we made a mistake marrying them. " Venom was heavily laced into his words but I couldn't help but agree with him. Because sooner than later they too will pay for their sins.

"Fine then kill what is yours." It took me a second to realize what Maksim meant but it soon clicked and I was at Jasha's feet in an instant. For now, I had to protect Auden and Sychar.

"Please, we had nothing to do with this...please don't hurt Sychar," I pleaded with him and his face softened when I mentioned her name.

He didn't say anything, he just stormed out of the room.

"Clean this up." Maksim said getting ready to leave the room. Before he left he took my hand in his and we both left the room.

I walked into the room first and then Maksim closing the door behind him. He was breathing heavy and I knew he was about to take his anger out on me.

So when the first blow struck my face I wasn't shocked.

***************

Did anyone notice anything new with this book's cover?
Saw any stickers? 😄😈