A birthday she wont forget pt.2

Excuse any mistakes
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ToniPov: she tied me up, so I had no where to run. I was blindfolded with a gauge in my mouth. I heard her come back in the room, she removed the gauge allowing me to speak. I really wanna see how far she'll go. So I spoke but in Hawaiian, the only other language I learned fluently, second to my English. My Spanish is horrible, the last time I tried speaking Spanish the lady looked like she wanted to fight me indicating that I said something wrong.

Janet: any words

Toni: i kou ala me au, e hana i kekahi a me nā mea'ē aʻe iaʻu, e hāʻawi i kāu mea e ho'ōla nei iāʻoe

Janet: shit that was sexy but please explain what you said

Toni: have your way with me, do any and everything to me, give me what you so desperately been saving for me

Janet:oh trust me, your gonna get it

JanetPov: Toni speaking Hawaiian is so fucking sexy to me. I put the gauge back in her mouth and stared intently at her naked body, which I was met with no flaws at all. She was perfect in every way. I let my hands travel along her curves, sorta like a roller coaster. How many times, could I make her cum, how many times would she scream my name as I have her just the way I want to. I tilted her neck to kiss on it squeezing her breast idly. I kissed all over her body, I squeezed her thighs looking at her wetness sleek down them. I took a cube and rubbed it over her clit, her body jolted, causing me to hold her down. I wanted to torture her so I pushed the cube in her right along with a vibrator. Through the gauge I could still hear her helpless screams so I took it off her mouth hearing her clearly as she screamed my name all throughout the house. I took the vibrator out and put another ice cube in her I stuck my fingers in 2 and then 4. I kept hitting her spot over and over. I push my hand in slowly, seeing how much she can take. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Janet: breathe Toni *takes the gauge out her mouth*

Toni: Janet! Fuck, im gonna cum fuuuuhhhhck *squirts*

Janet: that's it baby keep it coming.
I ducked my head down licking and sucking her clit while my hand still in her she was gushy wet and I loved it. I stopped for a brief moment to get my new toy it was a 14 inch strap with a vibrator. I was gonna rearrange her guts and fuck her pretty little ass up

Janet: arch *untying Toni legs*

Toni: uh uh don't you dare

Janet: baby you in no position to give me orders now let's see just how much Ms. Braxton here can take * slides into her* your gonna love this

Toni: damn, go deeper

Janet: don't worry that's exactly what I'm gonna do *smacks her ass and thrust deeper and harder*

Toni: fuuuhhhhhck *high pitched*

Janet: what's my name *yanks her hair*

Toni: Janet, shiit *thrusts her hips back into her*

Janet: no no you don't get upper hand * pounds into her* what's my name Toni

Toni: J-Jan, oh gawd you in my stomach

Janet: stop fucking playing *sends a even harder thrust*

Toni: DADDY! *squirts*

Janet: that's it babygirl * switches on the vibrator*

Toni: ahhhhhhhh plea.. fuck..

*the phone rings*

Janet: don't even think about answering