Chapter Four (Unpleasantness)

Mason was standing over me, fuming. I backed away a little, obviously nervous of his intimidating form. 

Crystal came out of the room, her hair perfect, as if it was never even touched, and her skanky clothes completely fixed, as if new. "Mason, you wouldn't mind sharing a room with Max would you?" Crystal glared at Mason. 

Mason glared back at her, as if they were fighting a war or something. "Yes I would mind. Why should I let some skank sleep in my room?" Mason asked, his voice growing louder and louder. 

"Well you didn't seem to mind before..." Crystal fake smiled at Mason, who just growled at her. Did he just... Growl? And at his own mother?

My eyes widened in shock as I watched Mason punch the wall next to his mother's head, and leave a big hole in the wall. He pulled his fist out of the wall as if it was a cloud, and storm away into another hallway. 

I looked at Crystal, shocked. She just smiled at me and said, "Go on and take his room for a few days, he wont mind." And before I could protest, she shut the door in my face. 

I just scoffed, and walked away irritated. 'I guess tonight I'll be sleeping on suitcases tonight...' I thought to myself, putting on my pajamas. They were blue short shorts with cute little snowflakes on them. My tank top was also blue and silky, and had little tiny snowflakes all over it. I thought it was cute, and nobody would be seeing me in this anyway, so why should I care? 

I pulled open my drawer, and pulled out a soft big blanket that was fuzzy and blue. For some reason I always wore or had something blue when I was going to go to sleep. It was just a weird habit of mine I guess. It just soothes and relaxes me. 

I looked down at my charging phone, and saw that it was 11:10 p.m. It wasn't that late, but I was feeling tired. 

I quickly got my blanket, wrapped it around myself, and tried to snuggle into a hard suitcase. It wasn't comfortable at all, but I bet it was better than sleeping in Mason's bed... I bet it was probably covered in dry cum, and handcuffs were probably under the pillows, just in case one of his whores didn't cooperate, and maybe even a whip under the mattress so he could use it after his whores were cuffed to  the bed, and then-!

"Aubrey! Why are you sleeping in a suitcase..?" Crystal popped into my room suddenly, and saw how I decided to sleep. 

"Well I dont think Mason was too happy about the idea of me in his room, so I did both of us a favor.." I said fake smiling at her. She just rolled her eyes, and walked into my room. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me up. 

"H-Hey!" I yelled, dropping my blanker while she dragged me out of my room, through the hall, down the stairs, and through the second story hall to Mason's black door. I gulped, as I watched her open the door, and Mason, who was lying on his bed, grow angry. 

"Mason, get out." Crystal commanded more than asked. Mason just growled, and put his hands above his head and closed his eyes once more. 

Crystal rolled her blue eyes, and scoffed. She let go of me, and went over to mason, and grabbed him by the arm. She jerked him off the bed, and he fell to the ground with a loud thump.