three- the unknown suitors

Authors Note:

So much happy after a month I finally update my chapter hope you like my new chapter for this month so busy for the past days because of the lots of activities in school like foundation day, iCamp., then the recent preliminary examination but of course I never forget to update this I really find my way to give some piece of time to my work. You know writing story is my past time or hobby in this craft I express my emotion, devotion and my passion in letters ..  enough for gossips …

 The mysterious  guy who sent flowers to me is still unknown I heard that my school has a cctv camera so I decided to check who’s the mystery man of my locker… I shock when I saw a tall man who ware hoody he open my it then he left the flower inside of my locker.

  Excuse me do you know who’s that man open my locker last night? I ask the security guard of the campus.

Young  lady I know that time the basketball player had a practice  so I  think one of  them  put the flower on your locker … the guard explained

After the long discussion still my head spinnin I don’t know why I’m so attached to that flower oh how dizzy I am , 12 more minutes after the discussion end I’m so bored ..

 Miss is there something wrong?  Professor ask me.

No sir there’s no wrong I’m just suffering from headaches  you know as busy person.. sarcasm attack

Ok miss you can go now if your head is aching. He suggest not because he care but he knows I’m the princess .

Then I hurried go outside to breath fresh air then I walk to the direction of my locker

I was surprise when I saw one giant bouquet  then my favorite chocolate now I’m getting more curious about my mysterious suitors dadadamn…. after checking my locker I notice that my phone beep “you have a dance rehearsal for  college foundation day” then I walk towards the gymnasium I saw those familiar faces for the last year performance ..

Hello Rm ..Gong.  my co dancer greet .

Then we proceed to the gymnasium …

Like what happen last year we fail again in rehearsal God dammit ..

Almost 3hrs of non-stop rehearsal then the undying lunch with my group mate super lunch ever …

After it’s already 1pm we rehears the finale dance ..

So craving for rest lottsa rest is all I need thank you J

Thank God I finally made it thank you so much ..

After the long day in school the choreographer and all the staff of this event decide to cut the rehearsal

 Then I think I need to visit my boy to his house …

Hon.? Are you home? Asking for no one crazy I am

When I was sure that I’m the only one in this house I finally get my conscious to go outside and drive through my house

Hello Mom are you in the kitchen? Shouting with no manner like an ordinary people I know she will be mad to my action as a princess I don’t have a proper gesture also attitude.

Author’s final touch for the chapter III

 You see that the princess have a boyfriend that  she mention to her thought how flirt princess … this chapter is too short I know I’m here in gymnasium practicing the presentation in Monday  hope to be perfect don’t worry I will attach the video of my rehearsal for this because this is my entry ME,MYSELF AND I right?