~chapter four~

Josie's p.o.v:
Me and Blake walk out into the kitchen I jump up onto the counter top and cross my legs. Blake gets out a tub of Ben and Jerry's. I smile and grab a spoon.
Me: you should be happy I am sharing this tub with you!
Blake: it's mine!
Me: we all know I would eat it! Or Amy or Issi would when we are on our...
Blake cuts me off: okay shut up! I don't need to know!
I smile and carry on eating the ice cream.
————————
After about five minutes later Art walks in and slams the door.
I turn around: hard day?
He nods and I wave a spoon at him: want to talk about it?
Art takes the spoon and goes straight for the ice cream.
Art: you know how I had the massive essay due in today?
Me and Blake both nod.
Art: the professor said it wasn't enough... I wrote nine pages!
I sigh: why are you still taking this stupid course! You hate it! You don't need it! Just dump it!
Art rolls his eyes: I have tried! They won't let me!
Blake: but you don't need to pass it! So don't stress!
Art: what ever! I'm going out... Blake you coming?
Blake shrugs: do you want me to stay with you?
Art: she'll be fine! Come on!
I roll my eyes: I'm fine Blake... go out... he needs looking after more then me!
Blake nods and gets on a jacket.
When they had left I go to have a bath. I was still filthy from the park in the woods, so I run the bath and message Amy.
Me: are you still out? X
Amy ✨: yeah! X
Me: how long are you staying out for? X
Amy ✨: I don't know... but issi and flirty dude didn't hit it off... he said Shawn was shit... she may of hit him but dan found it funny so we are still out! Issi should be back soon. Why you asking? X
Me: I was gonna have a bath... imma just have a shower tho! Have fun babs don't do anything I would do! X
Amy ✨: okay... x
—————————
After my shower I put on some pajama shorts and a baggy hoodie with the word addictive written across the front.
I go into the the lounge area and sit down on the sofa. I put on a movie and wait for Issi to return. When I get a message.
Issi💫: I am not coming back tonight, don't wait up! Love ya! Xxx
Me: why? Xxx
Issi💫: my mum needs help so I am going home for the week! Xxx
Me: is she okay? Xxx
Issi💫: just fine! But something came up, we will be fine xxx
Me: okay! Tell me if you need anything xxx
Issi💫: I will! Xxx
I sigh I guess I am home alone tonight.
I start watching a movie, about ten minutes in my eyelids become heavy and my eyes slowly close as I fall asleep.
———————
I don't know how long I was asleep for but I get woken up by a loud banging on the door. I slowly open my eyes and stretch making my way to the door. I stand at the door and pat myself down sorting myself out before I open it.
Me: who is it?
Jess: it's me!
Ellie: and me!
Andy: and me... and mike...
Mikey: YOU RUINED MY LINE!
I laugh and open the door: what do you want?
Jess: I missed you too!
I roll my eyes as she smiles innocently. I shift my focus to Andy because I know he would give me the real answer.
Andy: what?
Me: I am not letting you in until you tell me why you are here!
Andy: rye left in a huff... and Mikey said you seemed upset...
I scowl at Mikey and he just smiles.
Jess: so we brought you food!
Ellie: and high school musical!
I tilt my head: all three?
Jess nods and I open the door wider to allow them all to walk in.
———————
Andy's p.o.v:
We all walk in and Jess, Ellie and Josie all sit on the sofa... facing the tv leaving me and Mikey to either sit on the floor or the other sofa. Mikey sits down on the floor in front of Josie and Jess pushes me to the floor in front of her. She starts playing with my hair as the first movie comes on. I don't know why I agreed to come... it not like we can talk or anything. Halfway through the movie I hear Ellie and Josie giggling slightly so I look up to find them putting pieces of popcorn into Mikey's hair.
Josie: shhh Andy!
Me: what?
Josie: he's a little sleeping baby!
Jess laughs at that and I stare at her.
Me: what are you laughing at?
Jess: oh come on babe it's funny...
She kisses my head and I smile.
Andy: we are missing the movie!
That wakes Mikey up and he shakes his head as pieces of popcorn go flying everywhere and Ellie and Josie erupt into laughter.
Mikey: what happened?
Josie: nothing mike... sleep well?
Mikey sighs: shut up!
Ellie: you looked so peaceful!
Jess: alright girls stop bullying Mikey...
Mikey: yeah! Stop bulling me!
I roll my eyes: are we even going to bother... or should I just turn it off?
Josie: stop being a spoil sport Andy! We have all watched them before!
Jess: stop arguing guys!
Josie laughs slightly: sorry Andy! I love you really!
I smile: I know you do!
Jess hits me across my head playfully
Me: I love you too Josie!
Josie: thank you!
Jess: alright! Good! Now can I go back to being the stupid one?
Everyone nods.
—————————
Josie's p.o.v:
By the time the movies have finished its around 22:47 I get up and stretch picking up all the rubbish and throwing it in the bin. Ellie is fast asleep and Jess and Andy have moved over to the other sofa. Jess is lying on Andy's chest and Andy is playing with her hair... I don't know if she is asleep but she hasn't said anything for over five minutes so I assume she is.
I'm at the sink washing up some bowls and Mikey plods over. He sits down on the bar stool and smiles. I roll my eyes and lean over the sink grabbing a piece of popcorn out of his hair and popping it into my mouth.
Me: you did wash your hair right?
Mikey nods: yes!
I smile: good!
I carry on washing up as Mikey watches me.
Me: what?
Mikey: nothing...
Me: you need something?
Mikey nods: actually... was kinda hoping you would tell me which one is the bathroom.
I smile: if you walk down past my bedroom it the door next to it!
Mikey hops of the chair and runs to the bathroom and I can't help but laugh.
——————
A few minutes later I have finished washing up and Mikey hasn't returned. I am about to sit down when I hear Mikey shout from the bathroom.
Mikey: JOSIE!?
I walk up and knock on the door. He pulls me in. He has his hand behind his back and looks concerned.
Me: what?
He brings his arm forwards. I stare down at his hand. In it is a positive pregnancy test.
Mikey: what is this?
I look at him: promise you won't tell?!

I hope you are enjoying the book so far
Don't forget to comment the part you liked most 💞
Don't forget to vote! ✨💞