Heavy Atmosphere

I walked into my room. Noemi had gone home. I couldnt believe what I had just found out. I layed in my bed. Should I go back to the alley? Maybe I was just imagining him. I sat up and turned on my PS3. I inserted a racing game. I played for an hour until my mom called me to dinner. I washed my hands and went downstairs. My mom had cooked my favorite dinner, Chicken with Mashed Potatoes with gravy. My parents talked about work and bills. I just listened to them. I finished my plate and stood up to grab more chicken. "No, honey, sit down, Ill get it for you." My mom said. She brought me a medium chicken breast. "Thank you." I told her. I found it weird how nobody talked about the information Valencia gave us. We all finished dinner about the same time. I helped my mom clean up the table while she washed the dishes. I finished up and went to my room. I thought and thought about the alley. I grabbed my jacket and put on some shoes and headed out. "Im going to Mike's house." I told my mom. She nodded and told me to take care. The wind was cold, it was really windy. Everything felt weird, like someone was watching me. I kept walking anyways. I decided to go to Mike's house and tell him to come check it out with me because I was scared. One of the lamp posts ahead of me started flickering. I didnt pay much attention to it because it could of been an electrical problem. The lamp post behind me started flickering really fast and turned off. The atmosphere started feeling heavy, like something was there. I was about to run when all the lamp posts turned off in the street. It was complete darkness, no one had their front door lights turned on. I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight. I pointed infront of me and dropped my phone while I screamed. The Smiling Man was in right in front of me. Just smiling and staring.