[3.2] Hitoshi Shinso (心操人使) {🍋Lemon🍋}

"FUCK. AH-" My hand gripped onto her soft hair as I pulled her face closer to my lower region causing her to gag. "Damn you-'re fucking g-good at this- NGAH!" I bucked my hips even higher as I felt myself one step closer to my climax once again.  

Before I knew it, that slut stopped twirling her tongue around my shaft and wtihdrew herself as she got up from her knees. I groaned in annoyance, frowning. Pulling my chin close to her face, closing tha gap in between our facial features. Our lips brushing against each other and there it was, her tongue again. Brushing her tongue on my lower lip to as for an entrance, I rejected her and pulled her face closer to mine roughly, shoving my tongue and twirling it at the walls of her cheeks. With our tongues brushing along each other for dominance, she moaned at the heated kiss. My hands reached to both of her arms as I pulled her to sit on me, both of our legs spreaded wide open as she sat on me, her lower region facing my now, stone-hard shaft was aching to drive and park right in. Still kissing and having a hectic war of dominance with our tongues, my right hand that was supporting her thicc' thighs, had my finger sliding up into her skirt to play with her upper thighs. Allowing my finger to do its work, it played with her now drenched panty and wet clit. Her moans muffled by the kiss, she released the tension of her jaw allowing me to make an easier entrance for me to dominate her. She pulled away from the kiss, gripping onto my shoulders as she felt a sharp pain overwhelm her lower region. Her wet muscle tightening as I pumped her faster and faster. 

"Try wearing a skirt again, I'll make sure you'll be having an ocean of your sweet juices that comes out from that tight pussy of yours. You slut." I smirked as I bent my shoulder lower to have an easier entrance for my fingers to pump her even faster. She gave me the clouded look in her eyes. Full of lust and passion. I gripped onto her jaw as I aimed to attack her with full of love bruises. Licking and grazing my tongue at her sweet spot, I feel her eyes roll back as she gave in to me. Grinding on my hand, I picked up my pace taking no time in finding the spot that every girl likes. The g-spot. 

"F-HA-CK." She moaned, cussing a spray of vulgarities as she vigorously grinded on my fingers which were now becoming wet. Stopping all at once. She stared at me in annoyance. "Strip." I ordered demandingly. 

"How bout' you do it for me?" She raised a brow as she smiled with a sinister looking smile. 

"Bitch." I cracked my knuckles, swiftly pulling off every piece of cloth that was covering her curvaceous figure. I licked my lips upon seeing how curvy every part of her body was. I lifted her up in my arms as I got up, me being naked and her being partially naked, with only her laced, slutty undergarments, I threw her to my bed, feeling a smirk grow on its own on my face, from ear to ear.