If You Pick A Fight With Them

Masaomi: *frowns* (Y/N)-Chan, we don't have to fight... *gives you a lollipop and pulls you in to his lap*

Ukyo: *gets really into it, then stops and laughs* Are you really picking a fight with me? (Y/N)-Chan, dear, I'm a lawyer. *you giggle* And a good one at that!*chuckles*

Kaname: We can end this petty little fight in my bed *winks and chuckles as you pound your fists against his chest*

Hikaru: *frowns* (Y/N)-Chan, I don't want to fight with you...

Tsubaki: You're cute when you're angry~ *giggles and tries to give you a hug*

Azusa: Chotto, (Y/N)-Chan, we shouldn't fight... Let's read together, ok? *tries to cool your temper down*

Natsume: *looks at you with shock* O-oi! What's the matter with you?

Louis: Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, when you finish throwing shoes at me, can I style your hair? *dodges a stiletto*

Subaru: *slams fist against the wall and you flinch* W-wait, (Y/N)-Chan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you flinch. *Blushes and scratches back of his neck*

Iori: Of course, you're right, (Y/N)-Chan. *as you keep trying to make arguments, he just agrees with you*

Yusuke: R-right, sorry about that. *keeps apologizing for everything you say*

Fuuto: Oh, Nii-Chan, don't you know that I'm always right? *walks out of the room*

Wataru: Nuh uh! "Yeah-huh!" Nuh uh! "Yeah-huh!" *Wataru sticks his tongue out at you*

Thanks for the requests! please make more

xoxo Dawnii-Chan