Meeting the Hosts!

Y/N POV

After lunch Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi lead me to music room #3. Before we entered the room I tapped on Haruhi's shoulder.

"Not to be rude but, you look like a girl..." The twins gasped. She sighed, "yeah I know it's because I am one. I got stuck joining the host club to pay off debt, that's why I dress like a guy. But it's a secret, so please don't tell anyone..." I nodded.

"Your secret is safe with me." I smiled. We then walked in. A bunch of EXTREMLY attractive guys were there. A blonde guy then approached me. He grabbed my hand and lightly kissed it.

"I'm Tamaki Suoh, and you are?" I blushed, no one has ever flattered you so much.

"I'm F/N L/N." I smiled. A little boy came up to me. He smiled. SO ADORABLE!!!

"I'm Honey and this is Takashi." He pointed to a handsome guy who had a expressionless face. I smiled. Then a absolute hot guy with glasses came up to me.

"I'm Kyoya, nice to meet you Ms. F/N." I smiled again.

******TIME SKIP*****

After they had a bunch of people fangirl over the boys I walked to the door. And before I knew it I was grabbed by my wrist. It was Hikaru and Kaoru. They smiled devilishly.

"LETS PLAY WHICH ONE IS HIKARU GAME!!!!! They said in unison. I was confused and soon figured out the point of the game. I looked at the one on the right then the one on the left. I looked back at the one on the right again. He had the same sparkle in his eye from when I first layed my eyes on him.

I pointed to him, "You're Hikaru," They gasped. They looked pretty shocked.

"You're right I am Hikaru, but how did you knew. I winked at them, "Thats a secret, so what do I get beens I won." They looked at each other...

"I don't know, we will think about it and we'll tell you tomorrow. I smiled, "Fair enough." I then walked out of the door.

"Wow, I got it right.... But damn, Hikaru looked so cute..."

"Awe some one has a crush on us!" Said a voice behind me. I turned around shocked, it was Kaoru. I blushed.

"First of all I do not, second I said Hikaru..." I said trying to be polite...

He smiled, "I know we're identical twins, so basically you're counting both of us cute..!" He got me there.

"I guess." He chuckled. I then sighed.

"Well, I got to go bye" I then turned around.

"Wait..." He said really fast. He sighed.

"Come to the host club again tomorrow, it was cool to hang out with you." I blushed.

"Okay..." I then walked away.

-----------------

Kaoru POV:

Wow she's cute... And I can't believe she guessed correctly... I watched her leave smiling to myself...

********************

Hey sorry if this one is short. Also my bad for grammar and spelling errors! Hoped you enjoyed! New part coming soon😉😉