Supernatural

Walking out the airport doors at the South Korea incheon airport. The Full moon almost had a blue shine to it, The wind blowing lightly on my face, as I close my eyes and breathe deeply the smell of fresh air calms my nerves, an odd smell of vanilla makes me open my eyes.

 "Hmm... I'm finally here! After all these years dreaming of coming here, I'm here now!."

 Stranger's voice "Hello there, ...would you like a taxi?"

 A handsome Driver looks at you -smiles leaning his head to the side-.

 "Yes! Thank you so much"

 While you carry your bags close to the taxi you look at the driver, His silky white hair, a smile that could make anyone blush the minute they look at his perfect face, his eyes were filled with happiness he was like an angel from heaven you had the odd feeling of seeing him before a long time ago but maybe not in person

 "Let me help you with that, what's your name?"

 "Thank you, my name is _____."

 -You get in the car-

 "Where to? My beautiful lady"

 -You show him the phone map- "Here"

 "Oh I know that place"

 His smile changed to a warm expression so odd but beautiful

 "Maybe he knows the people that live there should I ask him, I'm curious"

 -Starts Driving-

 Before you got the chance to ask anything the amazing city of Seoul paralyzed you getting all your attention it reminded you of New York the city that never sleeps it's all so colorful and so many people, you loss yourself in your own mind. 

 "Finally being here is exciting I will finally be able to make my dreams come true the first Non Asian k-pop idol, I got everything ready I speak fluent Korean I practiced for years dancing and took singing classes, raping is my strongest point."

 "How was your flight? Hope you had a good one."

- You look up to the driver.-   "It was very long, I'm very sleepy can't wait to get home and see my new place "

 "Oh its not far only 40 minutes away don't worry" he looks at you trough the mirror smiling once again, His smile gave you a bit of shivers this driver seems so oddly happy, He had this majestic aura around him you could not explain it.

  40 minutes later

 "We are here, ill help you with your bags"

 "How much is it?" 

"No cash, Don't worry" 

"What?, are you sure?" 

"Yes."

 Gets down from the car and pulls out your heavy bags. 

 "Here, Have a good night my lady"

 "You too sir"

 I give one last look as i get the feeling of knowing him 

"he reminds me of someone"

 My heart beats faster without knowing the reason, As I start walking to the stairs of the building I hear the driver say something odd 

 "Tell them to keep living happy, I love them so much" 

 "Who?" I look back to see the driver smiling and getting in the taxi 

 "What's your name!? -I yell while he drove away.- Goodbye." -you wave hypnotized-

 When you finally see the taxi disappear you star going up the stairs the 2 floor building had 6 apartments, 3 down below and 3 upstairs inside there was 2 rooms, 1 bathroom and a big living room you had it all figure out for designing the place, While standing in front of 06 you hear a bell.