Scissac

I looked into his blue orbs whilst images flash through my head. He had the most beautiful eyes, even though they were blue they had streaks of grey and a lighter blue through them. I had never seen anything more beautiful. He stood there his torso showing his defined abs and muscular arms. He was now looking in to my eyes it's like I'm lost in the sea of blue. He slowly reached out toward me but I didn't move away, or at all for that matter it was like he was in control and I was glued to the spot. His hand cupped my cheek as his thumb kept moving; it was heavenly. He was still looking into my light brown eyes as his head leaned in closer to mine, but this time I did move closer in until are foreheads touched.

"You know I could get used to this." Isaac spoke as he smiled showing he perfectly white teeth.

"That's okay with me." I replied as my breath hitched.

He was leaning closer now until are lips gently brushed together. It was like a key in a lock; they were made for each other. It was perfect couldn't of asked for anything better, until his tongue ran along my bottom lip. I panicked I had never made it this far before. He pulled back with a puzzled look on his face.

"Hey Scott-" he said as he lifted my head up from my gaze on the floor "-are you okay?"

I couldn't say anything I didn't want to humiliate myself I'm old enough to of had my first kiss for Christ's sake. I burrowed my face into his chest and scrunched up my eyes.

"Scott, have you kissed someone before?" He asked in natural tone. All I could do is shake my head I didn't want him to laugh at me but I wanted him to know the truth.

"You know it's easy we can take it slow I promise. You'll be fine, it comes naturally." He said as I look up he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Okay." I replied that's all I could say. He leaned back in and are lips brushed once again but this time longer than the last, but then his tongue ran along my lip but this time I reacted and allowed him entrance I didn't know what to do still his tongue brushed mine it was a strange feeling but I liked it. I started copying his movements everyone I didn't even realise when my hand made it to his cheek until he moved into it slightly. We pulled away to breathe are foreheads linked again.

"Your better than I expected." He said after a short amount of time. I couldn't help but blush slightly, I wasn't expecting that. That was the best moment of my life.