I am Sixteen years Old and the Worlds best Assassin

~ Hey Guys this is my 1st story on here soo try to be kinda.  

Btw I'm dislexic so I'm sorry if the grammer and spelling is screwed up. Enjoy

____________________________________

My name is Ryder Snow. And I have been working for the CIA as an assassin for 5 year. I've killed hundreds of people, stopped dozens of wars from starting, and saved countless lives. Some people call it insane, some people call it impossible. But I just think of it as Monday morning. 

When I was one my parents were killed by trained assassins from Iraq, and that night the CIA shipped me to my uncle Ramon (who is one of the best CIA operatives). From there I was trained 24/7 to be the worlds best assassin. 

I sat with my legs draped over one of the rafter, as Russia's top arms dealer was making an exchange with a businessman from, Japan.  

"Kill them both," said a voice in my ear. I held the rafter tight between my thigh and calf. I flipped upside down, and took both my guns out of my jacket and shot them both in the forehead. They fell back with a thump and once they hit the hard wood floor a tiny bit of blood started to pour out.  

"Targets terminated." I said as I flipped off the rafter. 

"Good job Ryder," Uncle Ramon congratulated me through the earpiece. "Come home now I have another assignment for you." I jumped out the window, landed on the fire escape, and climbed down to my motorcycle that was waiting.  

"Hey baby." I whispered to the metal beast as I put my helmet on. Then I hopped on the bike and drove away. 

I rode up to my apartment in New York City. Working for the CIA does has it perks such as they do pay for my apartment that looks over broad way. 

I walked in, took off my black leather jacket and threw my keys on the kitchen table, on the my to my room. I tossed my jacket on my bed and went into my closet. I put on a black tank top and a pair of my red boxers.  

"Ryder?" called Uncle Ramon from the living room. 

"Yeah?" I said walking into the living room.  

"How's my favorite little girl?" He asked. 

"Fine, and you know that I'm not a little girl." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Oh don't I know it. But you'll always be my little girl." He told me as his chest puffed out all proud like. 

"So what's that assignment you were talking about?" 

"Oh right. Well there's this boy at Radcliff high in Oklahoma, who is the son of the director of the CIA. Who has a couple kidnap attempts, but none of them has succeeded.... Yet" he told me. 

"Well that all fine and dandy but what's it have to do with me??" I asked (- writers comment- yes I did just say fine and dandy :-P ) 

"I'm getting there. Don't be so impatient. Well any way the director wants the best security for his son, but the boy doesn't want any one that would stick out because he wants to be "normal", I mean who wants to be normal?? Normal is so boring. Right back to the point, any way there isn't a body guard his age. Well there really isn't anyone his age in the CIA but you..." It took me a minute to understand everything that he threw at me. 

"Wait... What!?!?! HELL NO! ! ! I'm not watching over some scrawny KID!" I told/yelled at him. Like I had nothing better than to watch over some kid! ! ! "I'M A ASSASSIN NOT A BABY SITTER! ! ! ! ! !" 

"I know that Ryder." he said calmly, "1. He's not a kid he's your age 2. The director assigned you to this. And 3. You are going to do this. And this boy will be you priority and you must protect him at all coast." 

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO DO THIS!!!" I told him.  

"Oh yes you are, and your plane leaves tomorrow at noon." He said smirking as he walked out the door.