Prologue

When I upload new parts I may just add them to the page that is already there. So always check the last page you read before moving on to the next chapter.

Thnx for reading.

Hope you like it. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Trip Through Time

Prologue

“Shut it off” yell Dr. Chernicova just as a loud explosion drowned out his orders.

“We can’t it’s too late. We have to get out of here before the whole building comes down,” yell Dr. Schrader, who was standing next to Dr. Chernicova.

Dr. Chernicova just stood there a moment looking down at the disaster that his invent caused. Dr. Schrader had to pull him out of his daze and out the door for him to start running out of the building. 

When they got out of the building, every thing stopped just for a second. Then they were surrounded by color. Swirling around and around like a black whole but colorful. 

They hit the ground hard once the swirling colors disappeared. “Where are we?” asked Dr. Schrader as he took in his surroundings 

“I don’t thing where in 2012 anymore,” answered Dr. Chernicova.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Dr. Schrader asked already knowing the answers just not wanting to say it aloud. 

“I think my machine worked. In think the explosion blew us in to the past, and now we’re stuck here.”

“What? Where are we Ivan? Says, calling Dr. Chernicova by his first name. He has only ever done this when he was mad at him or when they were hanging out, outside of the laboratory.

“I think were in the cretaceous period”

“The cretaceous period, Oh great Ivan your Time Machine works, but now were going to get eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex,” she said getting anger by he minute.

“No, Sally, if we come across a T-Rex we just have to stand still and we will be fine. Ok? I am sure we will be fine.” He answered with a worried look on his face.

“Yeah we’ll be just fine. We are in the damn cretaceous period Ivan. We will not be fine. We need to get back to our time,” she said.

“There is no way back.” He answered.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When page ends like this i will most likly not add more to it.

Thnx for reading.

Hope you liked it.