Harry wants to Quit? Chapter 1

Harry and the rest of 1D were watching an embarrassing video on youtube. It made it look like Harry was punching a little kid! "I didn't do that! I was playing around with my little cousin! The video maker made it look like he was crying but he was laughing!" Harry said. "Uh Harry look what people are saying. 'He's such a jerk.' 'He was my fav but not anymore.' 'I always knew there was something wrong with him.' 'I can't believe he has the nerve to hurt a little kid like that.'" Louis was reading comments from the video. "Wow, this video isn't only going to ruin me, but our whole group." Harry said. "Look, 'That's the last time I'm listening to 1D.' 'I'm no longer a directioner.'" Harry had an upset look on his face. He tried to forget about the video and move on with his life. He started to notice that on the news, people would show the video and critisize him. At their next concert, the group looked into the crowd and noticed the arena to be less full. "Wow, I never thought people would actually stop coming to our concertss because of that video." Niall sadly said. "Niall, don't think that, maybe for some reason tickets were to expensive at this arena or maybe a lot of people are busy." Harry replied.  They were having fun while performing and trying not to think about the near empty arena. When it came tie to read tweets outloud on stage, Harry read the first tweet they saw. "Harry, I thought you were a nice kid, why did you hurt that little boy?" After he read it, Harry froze. He looked into the crowd, then he just ran off stage. The boys looked into the crowd. "We'll be right back." They all said shocked. They ran after Harry. When they found Harry backstage, they found him crying. "Harry you never do this during a show." Liam told him. "Guys I don't think I can do this. Ive gotten millions of hate tweets. Today a person on the streets threw a water bottle at me! I think I can finish the show though." They all went back on stage and continued the show.