2.) What Is Your Favorite Memory Together?

Leana's Answer -

I doubt this is going to be her answer buuuut, there was this one time where we thought it would be fun to walk down this deserted path in the backwoods of good ol Pennsylania. So we walked for about an hour, we talked about some amazing things that I'll never forget, I guess we really bonded that day. Well anyways, we didn't have a car because like I said we took a WALK! And it started pouring down rain! Like hard, roof pounding, it may accidentally poke an eye out rain and we started running back. We were an hour away from any civilization, our phones were dead and our only choice was TO run. By the time we made it back the rain decided to stop and we were soaked from head to toe. We looked like drenched dogs. . .poorly dressed and completely wet DOGS. We walked into Val's house and her mom gave us the STRANGEST look, and we couldn't stop laughing. I adore that memory the most.

Valerie's Answer -

Okay well, there was this one time when we went camping with my family when we were 16. Well we decided to sneak out of the cabin, actually it was Leana's idea I wanted to huddle in the blankets and try not to get creeped out by all the spiders. Anyways. . .she convinced me to come with her and we grabbed a flashlight and went out into the woods. So it started off kind of nice, it was pretty quiet except for all the bugs and we whispered together for a little. But then we started to hear these foosteps behind us. And we swear to this day someone was following us. We tried to quiet it down so we could listen closer and we definitely heard something following us. We picked up the pace and tried to make a U turn back to the cabin because we were getting really scared. We were nearing the cabin, we could just barely see some light, and then our flashlight went out. When I turned around I SWEAR I saw this creepy figure standing far back beside a tree, but Leana didn't see it. We ran all the way back to the cabin, ran inside, and locked the door. We didn't sleep that whole night and we just talked about what was following us. We left the camp the next day and we refuse to go back. It was still a fun but creepy memory. Leana says it's Slender Man. . .we'll never know.