Three

In the last 48 hours I haven't slept, but I have written a few chapters so here we go...

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was strange being back in the bunker. Everything was so different, yet exactly the same.

"Y/N, maybe you should get some sleep." Cas suggested and I gave the angel a small smile.

"I'm fine, Cas." I glanced at my phone, seeing that it was almost 3 in the morning. I took a sip of my beer.

"Anything I should know about that I missed out on over the last few months?" I looked at the angel, who looked nervous.
"What?"

"We all have an emotional attachment to you, Y/N." He sighed.
"To me, you are a close friend and someone I want to protect. To Dean, you are a sister and a friend. To Sam, you were... The day you left I was about to tell him when he came looking for you. Dean had told him how much of an idiot he was being. He was going to apologise and had found a case for both of you. You were his everything Y/N." My heart shattered into what felt like a million pieces.
"Dean seems to be drinking more everyday and Sam has been showing strong signs of depression."

"What about you?" I whispered, scared to find out the truth. I already understood that I had ruined all of their lives, but hearing this just made it more realistic.

"I'm tired, Y/N. I'm worried for the Winchesters, trying to protect them and figure out what Lucifer is up to this time. I'm scared that if you leave again, I won't be able to hold everything together, not for long." A tear slipped from his eye and I couldn't help but stand up and pull the angel into a hug.
It was awkward at first, but Cas soon rested his head on my shoulder and he cried. I'd never seen him cry before, but it hurt.

"Cas, do you really need me to stay?" I whispered to him and he nodded his head. Even an angel has bad days and it seems that Cas was having a lot of them recently.
"I'll stay. I'll do it for you, for the boys."

"Thank you." He stood up straight and wiped his face.

"And I don't want you to worry about Lucifer, not for now at least. Go pick a book and relax for a few hours."

"You need to sleep." He said sternly and I shook my head.

"I don't have to sleep as much as I used to. I guess it's this angel thing." I lied, but Cas seemed to believe it.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Cas."

~Le Skip of Time~

I threw everything onto plates and as if I had woken everyone up, Dean, Cas and Sam all shuffled into the kitchen. I didn't say anything, I just put the plates on the table, before putting cups of coffee in front of them. Cas gave me a small smile, but that was all I got.
I left the kitchen wordlessly and went into one of the spare rooms, taking a quick shower, suddenly realising that I had no clean clothes.

"Looking for this?" Crowley smirked at me and thankfully I had a towel wrapped around myself. He held my duffel bag, throwing it onto the bed.
"It's got clothes and other necessities. I thought you'd need it."

"I wasn't planning on staying this long." I said awkwardly, picking up the bag.

"Yes you were, don't lie to me Kitten." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." Crowley disappeared and I did my usual post-shower routine.
•Stretch out wings
•Brush teeth & wash face
•Brush & dry hair
•Fold wings away
•Get dressed & ready for the day ahead

"Thanks for breakfast." Sam muttered, walking passed me as I went into the library. Dean shot me a pitying look and Cas just looked tired. I noticed something and that's when I realised that Cas wasn't exaggerating.

"Dean?" I looked between him and the bottle of beer on the table.
The hunter hummed in response.
"You're drinking beer?"

"Yep." He didn't look up from his laptop.
"Thanks for breakfast, by the way."

"Dean, it's not even 9am yet and you have a bottle of beer." I sighed in annoyance.

"That's not his first." Cas mumbled and I glared at the hunter. He looked at me sheepishly as he reached out for the bottle. With a quick snap of my fingers, the bottle was in my hand and Dean glared at me.

"Give it back." He demanded and I glared down at him.

"Dean, you're not drinking any more alcohol until I say so." He closed his laptop and stood up.

"What are you? My mother?" He growled and there was a pink tint on his cheeks that told me that this was definitely not his 2nd, but maybe his 6th.

"No, I'm the only person who is capable of looking after you idiots." He walked towards me, attempting to take the bottle from my hand.

"Cas is here!" I dropped the bottle and pushed Dean back against the wall.

"Cas is here to be your friend, not your damn babysitter. He has enough on his plate, protecting you two dumbasses who seem to be killing yourselves. So how about you do as I fucking say and no more alcohol until I say so?" I let go of the stunned hunter and he glanced between me and the angel.
"Go get a shower and sober up."

"Thank you." Cas sighed as soon as Dean was out of the room.