Escort

Chapter Five

     Smoke turned down a private road, a road reserved for his more high-profile clients. Smoke drove towards the massive Mansion he owned that's tucked deep into the woods. This entrance was designed for evasive maneuvers if needed. A road designed for retreating from the cops, News reporters, and a host of other entities that could play a part in his demise. The blueprints were designed and modeled after the world's most difficult Maze's. It's a select few people that actually knows the exact routes. If the roads are drove right the exact course takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Smoke pulled his platinum machine into the circular driveway, killed the engine, stepped out that lap of luxury and walked inside the house. Moving deeper into the Mansion after granted access. Smoke headed towards the library located in the West Wing of the mansion. Smoke entered the after stepping through the man sized portal. When you enter the room you come into view of a massive desk dating back to the late 18th century. Every wall inside this room is a floor to the ceiling bookshelf, shelves filled with books that Smoke has read at least twice. Smoke walked over to the bookshelf directly behind the desk. He pulled a green hardback book toward him and the hidden door slid open. The small space might've fit two adult men at the same time. The booth-like room spilled out into an opening for a staircase leading deeper into the belly of the Mansion. Smoke took the steps one at a time until  he reached the bottom landing.

      At the bottom of the staircase Smoke rounded the corner and strolled inside. He spotted his partner, Money, and their accountant. It was two house girls in front of Money, one twerking and the other one had her face buried in his lap giving him a very sloppy blow job. The Accountant, Adam, was enjoying a Shoulder massage. The men, both were enjoying their company so much that they hadn't noticed him enter the room. Smoke cleared his throat earning the attention of every eye in the room.

   Smoke ordered, "Head upstairs ladies give us a the room."

    The girls did as they were told, gathered up their things and quickly rushed up the steps. They waited until all the women were out of sight and mind before discussing any business at hand. Smoke glanced up the stairs, making sure that everybody had truly left. He checked the staircase monitors as well. Confirming that they were indeed gone. Smoke faced Money and Adam.

   Smoke nodded. The two men offered the same greeting in return.

   "The Trap Houses are losing a substantial amount of money, about Ten thousand a day." Money Chimed in, getting straight to business. He said, "Because we can't keep niggas fully stocked like we should." Money added, "These Dread-headed niggahs in the city got shit fucked up right now. And these pussy niggahs scared to be in the streets."

   "Any word from Sin or Malone?" Smoke asked referring to the plug.

   Money shook his head. "Not yet. Not one fucking call from them niggahs."

 "Fuck!" Smoke barked. He asked, "How the girls making out?"

"That's the only thing keeping us in the game right now, Fam."  He said, " Them hoe's upstairs putting in that work."

"How about recruiting some young new girls?" Adam the accountant interjected. He said, "Pack the house with more women and the money made off the new girls can balance the loses from your other products."

  Money asked, "What do you mean, A?"

     Adam explained, "It's like this. The girls upstairs are beautiful, but they are familiar, old faces to the John's. They've had them countless times." He said, "Swop the girls out. Bring Jacksonville girls here and send the ATL girls to Jacksonville, they're old girls here but in Jacksonville, they'll be fresh meat and that goes for the Jacksonville squad here in the city."

  Smoke and Money smiled broadly loving that idea.

"Got dammit, Adam, that's a great fuckin idea."

     Adam chimed, "Mind if I make one more suggestion."

   They nodded. Adam offered, "How about an escort service. Recruit some classy, well kept women and only service the rich and famous, the powerful, like politicians. He said, "That will surely open up a new revenue stream."

"And what you want in return, Adam?" Quizzed Smoke.

"Nothing, accept my usual 10% Fee, of course."

    "Of course." Smoke mused.

  Money and Smoke put their minds together. Hashed out the business plan. This could be lucrative. This could bring in enough money that could walk away from the drug game altogether. Smoke's really feeling that Escort shit, that could be his ticket out the streets.

    It was around 4:30 am when Smoke stepped back inside his house. Soon as he had entered the foyer he went in search of Destiny. He checked in the room where he had left her sleeping first, but she was gone. Smoke searched other rooms in the house. The entire time he was gone, Destiny had been on his mind. Smoke wanted her again. He was tweaking for another taste of her. Smoke checked the entire house, and still no sign of Destiny. He gave up looking and headed for the bedroom. When Smoke stepped inside his room he was greeted by an ass naked Destiny. He smiled broadly at the sight. Smoke did not hesitate to alleviated his clothes.  He dropped them right there at in the doorway and deleted the space in between them. He snatched Destiny, his wife's daughter up from the bed and into his arms. He lifted Destiny up placing her Sex right in front of his mouth and sat her on his shoulders. Smoke gave her an erotic piggyback ride in reverse. He groaned, inhaling her sweat scent. She smelt like fruits and berries. Smoke buried his face in between her thighs and jabbed lightly with his tongue attacking her Core. Destiny was hairless this time. Her bare Sex seemed fatter, juicier as he eyed it. Smoke welcomed her scent, savored how she tasted. Destiny locked her legs behind his head and held on to Smoke while he took her that wild ride. Destiny enjoyed the way his lips felt against Pussy. Smoke feverishly tasted her like some starving animal. The entire time Smoke was gone away from the house putting his mouth on Destiny tasting her again was the most important thing that weighed heavy on his mind.

    Smoke carried Destiny over to the bed, roughly tossing her fine ass down on it. He lowered to his knees, pulled Destiny's frame closer to the edge, closer to his mouth. Smoke drove his tongue back inside her. Destiny arched against him, Smoke slipped two fingers into her Core, curled them upwards, moved those fingers in a come here the motion. He licked circles around her button, fingered her while he did that. Smoke's fingers moved against Destiny's Spot. She rode them, grind against them trying to make herself cum. Destiny felt his fingers they were wicked, but she knew that his tongue worked her even better.

  "Ooh shit!" Destiny exclaimed. "That's it." She said. "Right there, right there, Smoke, right there." Destiny crooned louder, "Right there! Niggah, keep that tongue right there... Daddy."

   Destiny's body stiffened. Her orgasm gripping her body as she crooned orgasmic hymns, Destiny convulsed violently. Smoke's dick was hard, harder than he's ever remembered it getting. He stood up, pushed Destiny backward towards the middle of the bed. Lifting her legs in the air, once more. Placing his left arm under her right leg and his left arm under her right leg. he pushed inside her wetness. Smoke groaned. Penetrating Destiny felt tremendous. Smoke took her left breast into his mouth, suckled it. He stroked her slow deep and steady. He grunted like an elderly man. Destiny was doing something to him, he was feeling shit he's never felt, not even for her mother, Tawanda. This young pussy was opening up his nose. Smoke applied pressure to that young pussy until she began to tremble underneath him. Smoke stroked harder his thrust sinking deeper into her, bringing his orgasm near. Smoke pushed inside Destiny as far as he could go. Losing himself in the moment, forgetting to pull out of her, and planted his seeds deep inside her Center.