HTCP 1

⬆⬆🍫💦ROSHAWN  💦🍫⬆⬆

Roshawn pov  hey wassup Baby my name Roshawn rashae raenique Howard I'm short thick dark skin chocolate bone with long hair don't care and yes it's mine's so don't ask me about it because I will hurt your feelings um I'm eighteen years old I'm Guyanese West Indian Ethiopian Haitian and Panamanian my mom treats me like shit she always talking about I'm not gonna be shit and that she should've aborted me ikr what type of shit is that to tell your only seed she always having different dudes in and out at different times of the week some even tried come on to me but i don't roll like that and he's old and ewe and plus I have some one special in mind and his Victor but his friends call him ace  but but to me he's hubby and no he doesn't know it yet  lol I thought as grabbing my bookbag off my bed grabs phone purse ( heads down stairs ) Oh so you think you gone be something because you in school you hear I know you here me you fat worthless bitch she said as I ignored what she said so to fat ass think you grown now lil worthless pig she said as I just let her have as I made my way out the house as I made My way to school as I got there as this Black charger drove pass it parked as Victor my future husband got out as he walked into school as I made my way into the school as he was standing by his friends and stuff as I walked past him as I felt his eyes on me as Ms popular AKA the bitch of the school name lakya and wanna be 1 &2 came up talking about well well is ain't Ms porky she said rolling her neck and shit as I walked past her as I felt myself being shoved from behind in my mind I was like please don't fuck her up i thought as I counted ten as i made my way to my locker as I turnt and bumped into him um I'm so sorry I fidgeting with my hand it's all good mami he said making me look at him what your name he asked me um roshawn I said all shy and stuff as he was like word  so where you he asked me um New Orleans I said as he asked me to walk to walk to class together um sure I said being that we're in the same class I thought we we walked into as people was looking at us like we we're dating some even said that we made a good even though he wouldn't go for one like I thought he saved a seat by as Ms popular came in talking about oh so you can't speak now she said what the fuck you want now he said annoyed with presence bye he said ugh she said storming off as I sat down she was passing out the sponge as I got done with mine's as I turnt mine's in to the teacher skips to after school so I was walking home from school when I seen a black charger pulled up on the side of me get in he said how do I know you ain't no stranger ! Said being funny girl get he said laughing as I got in as we pulled off skips to the House before I could get out he he gave me his as he pulled off as I could even make through the door boom to be continued .........................................................................................