Chapter 8

Dan sat up in bed. He rubbed his eyes, looked ahead of him and almost jumped out of his skin. Phil was standing at the foot of the bed. He grinned and waved.

“Jesus fucking Christ! What the fuck are you doing here?! How did you get in?!” Dan whispered sharply. As Phil came over and sat next to him on the bed, Dan became aware that he was almost naked under the sheets, apart from his boxers.

Phil turned to look down at him, “The door was unlocked,” He smiled.

Dan’s face of shock remained, “Why are you-” Phil pressed his finger to Dan’s lips to stop the words leaving his mouth.

“Let’s stop talking, we don’t have much time.” Phil removed his finger.

“Wha-” Phil cut Dan off again; not with his finger this time. Before Dan could process what was happening, Phil’s lips were pressed against his own. They were warm and wet and Dan decided to ask no more questions and just go with it. Without breaking the kiss, Phil swung his leg over so that he was straddling Dan. He laced his hands through Dan’s hair and balled his fists, tugging slightly. He was practically pinning Dan to the bed. The kiss was slow at first, but soon Dan could feel Phil’s tongue licking lightly at his bottom lip and he was all too eager to open his lips and let Phil’s tongue in. Dan’s hands drifted from Phil’s chest to his ribs and finally down to the hem of his shirt. He grabbed the hem and pulled it up towards Phil’s head. Phil pulled away, maintaining eye contact, and lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Dan gasped and his left hand flew to Phil’s chest. The pale skin was illuminated by the moonlight which shone through a crack in the curtains. He was beautiful. Dan repositioned himself so that he was sitting upright, and his duvet fell slightly, exposing his chest also. Phil smiled, leaned forward, and started to kiss Dan’s neck. Dan moaned and looked up in front of him. His blood turned to ice as he saw Zoe standing at the door, mouth wide open. Phil stopped and turned to look, before turning back to face Dan, laughing maniacally.

Zoe began to cry hysterically, “Why would you do this to me, Dan? How could you?” She fell to her knees. Before Dan could say anything, Phil’s lips collided once more with his own. Dan was confused, what the fuck was going on?!

He pushed Phil away and stood up, next to the bed, “Zoe, I-” What could he say? Her sobs rang out, and Phil grabbed Dan’s waist from behind and began to nibble tenderly at his shoulder. Dan pressed his fingers to his temples before running his hands through his hair. This was all happening too fast and there were too many emotions. He was feeling guilty about Zoe, but aroused because of Phil, and confused and angry and happy and-Suddenly, the crying stopped. Dan opened his eyes. Zoe was slowly standing up, a smile on her face. It was not her usual gorgeous smile- not happy, it was cold, and her eyes were blank. In her hand was a knife. Oh shit. She turned to look at Phil, who was looking at her also. They exchanged looks and Phil nodded. Zoe began to move forward, lifting the hand which contained the knife above her head. Dan tried to back away, but Phil held him in place. Dan shook his head. This can’t be happening. He clenched his teeth and shut his eyes.

Dan sat up in bed. The room was dark and empty. What had started off as a brilliant dream had turned into a horrible nightmare. His phone buzzed on the table next to his bed. He picked it up and unlocked it, squinting at the bright light. It was a text from Phil, giving details of the boxing match. The time was 4:42 am. What the fuck was he doing up at this time?! The dream replayed in Dan’s mind as he lay back down and closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

(AN:  Bit of a weird part, sorry. But I wanted to write something smutty so yeah.. sorry if its awful<3 )