Forbidden Love . . . ~Jacob Perez Sequel~

This is the sequal! YUESSSSSSSS! Y'all happy? ight..... We'll just to let Y'all know, at the bottom there is a cast call! So, when you finish reading , just sign up! c":

~~~~~~~~

:: 4 Months Later ::

-

Briah's POV:

"Hello, I am Briah and I will be your waitress today. What would you like to have to drink?" I asked looking down at my notepad.

"Can I have a....Wait?! What's your name again?" someone asked. Wait, that voice sounds so familiar! I looked up and saw...Dee.

"Briah! O......M.....G!" She yelled attacking me with a hug. I smiled and hugged back, "Where you been?" she asked with a big așs Koo-laid smile plastered across her face.

"I've been here. Wait...how did you find me?" I asked. That was the only thing I could think about.

I mean; is Jacob here? Was they looking for me? ...Why?

"I didn't it just kindly happened! Girl, I missed you! We need to totally catch up soon" she replied with a smiled. I nodded.

"Fo' sure! Who's all with you?" I asked tapping my shoes on the hard wood stone floor.

"Err Me, Ray and Jacob." she replied looking down.

A sigh escape as I rolled my eyes.

"What would you like to have today?" I asked looking at the paper.

"Briah...."

"......."

"OK, fine! Can I have a number 3 with no onions"

I jotted the order on the paper and walked to the back. I sat it down next to Alyson so she can make it.

"I'm leaving. Please cover for me?" I asked Marilyn.

Me and her was tight like a kite since I started working here.

~

I walked out of the shop, with my head down. Just when everything was going good, this really had to happen?!

But thank god, that I didn't see Jacob.

Getting inside the car; I look up and see Dee running up to my car.

What the hell is this child doing?!

She opened my door.

"Where are you going?" she asked out of breath.

"What does it look it? I'm going home!" I boasted annoyed.

"Please. Can we just hang out? I know I wasn't there for you when that thing happened between you and Jacob. . .I just things to be back like there was" she said taking a step back.

"Normal? How could things be normal? He broke my heart! And which side did you turn to? His! Just forget it Dee. Just forget that I'd ever exist, like I did to you all." I said and drove off.

The was no emotion. Well, lemme' stop lying!

I kinda miss them, but . . .Now, I know who my true friends are.

------

Jacob's POV:

When I came back to the table, I noticed Dee wasn't at the table..or Ray.

My thought was; They may be in the bathroom doing the freaky! .-.

I decided to go outside and get some fresh air, when I stopped Dee crying on Ray's shoulder. I sighed and walked over to them.

"What happened?" I asked slipping my hands into my pockets.

Dee whiped her nose and looked at me.

"Urm. When you was in the bathroom, I saw Briah." she said.

My body filled up in excitement, when she said that.

I was happy. I havn't talked or seen her in 6 months.

Lord knows how much I missed her! And this was my chance to see her...

"But," she began, "she said forget about her. Like she forgot about us"

I looked down in shame.

This was all my fault. *All*.

~~~

Dee's POV:

When we arrived back to the hotel, *NO* one was talking. And I mean *NO* one. I opened up the bathroom door, and closed it behind me.

Turning on the shower; taking off my cloths, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and looked up.

"Hey Bae." I said kissing the tip of his nose.

"Hey," he said sliding down his wife beater and his shorts, "you know she'll come around, right?"

''She's stubborn as hell though! It'll take a long time!" I said getting inside the shower.

"Truuuu, but just give her some more time"

I sighed and let the water wonder all over me.

Even though it's been 6 months on giving her time, I know she'll come around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Boring? Yes I know ^.^ but there will be more better chapters!

Cast call audition:

Name:

Nickname:

Age:

Personality:

Role: (Briah's new bestfriend, or Her RIDE OR DIE)

~

I will be picking and uploading on Friday! So stay tuned! c":