Blabbering

Blabbering = means to talk foolishly, mindlessly, or excessively.

So here it goes.

I am so freakin excited for my Gandparents wedding! :)

Well, this is not just renewal of vows mind you.

This is their first real wedding day. Isn't it amazing? I mean yes, they have lived with each other for 55 years already. And this is just now that they will get married to each other, for REAL! (Bloody Capital Letters!)

Well, yes they have been married 55 years ago, but we found out that thier marriage was never registered and was never legal. Cool, huh? Or not..:P

Blame it to the people who worked for the government before.(Ignorant's Era,hehehe..just joking :P)

So yeah, since we have confirmed it that my Grandpa is very much single as well as my Grandma, my mom and her children( including me),  her siblings and their kids decided to have them married again, for real this time.

My Grandpa was saying like "Why would I want to be married again to that woman?", well as woman, he was referring to my Grandma. They were having a heated conversation the night before because of the discrepancies of their marriage back then. 

As for my Grandma, well she just said  "I would never say, YES, I DO that man again!". Imagine the entertainment they were all giving us.

But to tell you, the love that my grandparents have is one in a million. They have been bickering and arguing eversince they have met. But still ended up with each other. 

It was funny how my Grandpa have said that he never courted my Grandma, well, he said he liked her and because he doesn't know how to court, he always accompanied my Grandma to places. And the reason why he ended up with her because they were caught in a rather, compromising situation. By compromising, I mean, he slept on my Grandma's room but hey, he was on the floor. Yet because people from before cared so much about dignity and name, they forced my grandparents to marry.

I was never able to get my Grandma's side but what I know is, she was a sucker for basketball players. And yes, my Grandpa was one. He was tall and he was hot (as per Grandma's statement) and surely was an MVP way back their time.

I want to find that kind of love that my grandparents have.Despite all the differences, the jealousy and the endless arguements (which my Grandma, always win by the way) I admire them for sticking with each other.

At the end of the day, they would still be together in bed, remembering the arguments they have and managed to laughed at them.

I'm hopeless, I know. I want to have that kind of love. But I am also realistic, I might as well enjoy my singleness until death than to be forced to live with a somebody just to have a "someone" to call.

Well, anyways, I'm glad to be a part of my Grandparent's wedding, especially we've got to choose our own style. The problem is, I still can't make up my mind and I only have a month before the wedding. I still need to look for the cloth and have someone do it for me. The biggest problem is, the I'm still in a battle with myself of what style my gown would be.

Argggh!Please help!