Snake Jared - Kleinsen

So uhm Jared liked snakes that's all I gotta say
Also brought to you buy this picture my friend drew of Evan and Jared

(Evans P.O.V)

"Hey Jared, y-you home? I didn't see y-you at school t-today so I came o-over to see if you're o-okay," I say as I walk into the Kleinman house. Jared wasn't at school today, so I came to check on my Boyf riend(sorry).

"Oh hey Evan honey!" Jared yelled back at me. I got confused for a second because he didn't sound sick. He came running into the hall where it leads to the door. "You don't s-sound sick?" I ask Jared when he comes to a stop.

"Oh, that's because I'm not," he adds while I look confused. "Come here," he leads me into a separate room. What could he been doing instead of going to school? He knows I get anxious when he's not there with me. Am I clingy? Wait, does he think I am- Evan stop.

"He(e)re, wait, close your eyes," he says. I do, but start to get a little anxious. "W-where are you t-taking m-me?" I ask. He guides me into another room. I think we're in his room? It's a little warm in here to be his room. Maybe it's just my body heating up.

"Open," he says. I open my eyes. I see.......snakes?
Snakes?
Snakes?
Snakes?

I hate snakes.

I freeze up on the spot and start shaking. I think Jared starts to notice cause he starts so say, "Babe, are you okay? You seem a little panicked," he says. My eyes start to fill up with tears. "Hey, woah, woah, do you not like snakes? Here, let me, uh, let me get you out of here then," he says as he starts to guide me out of the room.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he says as her hugs me and starts to rub my back. "I should've known,"

"No, i-it's okay. I've n-never talked a-about it before." I say back. I get out of his grasp and he starts to stand up. "Can I just show you one snake? I promise they won't bite," he says. I slowly, shakily nod my head. He runs back into the room to get him- her- them.

He comes out a couple minutes later with a white snake with pink eyes. "Here's why I skipped school today, to get this little dude. He's kinda like you, I mean, he can't talk but he's shy. You wanna hold him?" He asks. I start to shake a little but nod.

He gently puts the snake in in my lap and I start to pet it. I try to pick him up without dropping him, which I did. "Aww, this is just so cute," Jared coos(?).  I start to get the hang of it and get less anxious. I let the snake go on my shoulders, but not wrap around my neck.

I chuckle a little bit, wondering why I was so afraid of snakes.

They aren't so bad after all.
—————
Word count - 522
Wowie another random trash chapter
I really love snakes though so like I had to