Ships Part 1- Haikyuu!!

Ships

(Haikyuu!!- H/Headcanon)

(Karasuno)

Kagehina

Kags being a Tsundere he shows little to none affection with Hinata in public. But when they are alone.......oh boy.

Tsukkiyama

Tsukki looks like he is annoyed with Yams calling him ''Tsukki'' but he actually likes (Loves *cough*) it.

Asanoya

Noya attacc them rumors and rumor makers about Asahi. Noya protecc his huge but goatee boyfriend about them negativies stuff about Asahi. But most importantly he cares about his economical impacc.

Ryuchika

Enoshita always force Tanaka to study but if he disagree he'll trick Tanaka to you know what.....

Narishita

They both talk about something else different from the team. Most of the time Narita/Kinoshita starts up a conversation so that Kinoshita/Naruta isn't out of place.

Daisuga

Most of the time Sugamama blames himself for not looking or taking care of the kids and Dadchi always cheer him up if he is sad.

Kiyoyachi

She protects Yachi at everytime whenever and whateever it is. While Yachi says sorry because she thinks she another one to take care of instead to take care of others.

Ukatake

Whenever Takeda is stressed Ukai lets Takeda rest and massage him or vice versa.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Well thats all I can think about.

Weelllppp....

DESPAIR OUT!!!