Chapter 2

Chris was flipping though pages when Piper came in.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Uh oh. Chris she sounds angry." I said and sat back in my chair.

"What does it look like I'm doin, tryin to find a way to free stone cold Paige over here." He said motioning to Paige.

Piper walked over to him.

"Step away." She said when she got infront of him.

"Please like I havn't looked in this before?" Chris said. Man he sounds like he's my age now.

Piper glared at him and he finally moved.

"By the way. You might wanna update your goblin entry. Come in handy someday." He said and pointed to a page.

Piper moved around to look at the book. Chris sat down close by.

"Goblins?"

"Yeah. Trust me. It's gonna get ugly." They were silent for a few moment before Chris spoke again. "Look. I know you don't trust me, but I touched the book right and the book thinks I'm good shouldn't you?"

"Well maybe you found a way around that."

"Piper come on. I'm trying to help."

"Well then if that's true why don't you tell me how to vanguish the titans." She looked from me to Chris.

"You can't vanguish them." I said.

"You mean not without the power of three?" Piper asked.

"Maybe not even with that. The only way the elders could stop them 3 thousand year ago was by fusing some mortals with a hell of alot of power."

"And they had way more then you guys do." I said.

"So why can't they do that again?" Piper asked.

"Not after what happened the last time." I answered. Piper looked at me. "I read alot of history." I looked at Chris and he told me to go on. "When the mortals trapped the titans their power went to their heads." I stood up and walked over to Piper and Chris. "They declared themselves gods and forced the world to worship them."

"The elders swore to never let that happen again." Chris finished as he got up and walked around to face Piper.

"Hang on a second I'm a little 9th grade flashback. Are you talking about the greek gods, Zeus, Athena, Aphrodite, they were all mortals?" Chris shook his head.

"Mythology left that part out. Not the only inaccuracy by the way." Chris explained. Then I saw Phoebe come in with a dwarf and leprican.

"Phoebe! What are you doing?" Piper asked. "You're sopost to be-"

"I know I know." Phoebe said. "But I thought they could help us free Paige. After all a lepreican's luck has helped us before." She said patting the dwarf's shoulder.

"He's the leprican I'm one of the seven dwarfs. Try to keep it straight will ya?" The dwarf said taking Phoebe's hand off his shoulder.

"Sorry." She said as the leprican walked over to Paige.

"It's gonna take alot more than my luck to free this one." He said looking back at everyone. "We're gonna need some pixie dust too."

"I'll get a fairy." The dwarf said. "Left my ax down stairs anyway." Then he headed for the door and Phoebe walked over to us.

"Ok. So where are we?" She asked.

"Screwed. Possibly." Piper said. Then she looked at us. "One thing I"m still not sure about. If the titans are roaming around why are they killing whitelighters?"

"Because they need their orbing power." Chris answered. Piper had a look of confusion.

"Orbing power? What on earth would they wanna do with..." She looked at Chris and understood.

"Oh my god." She said. She suddenly paniced. "Leo!" She yelled as she walked out.

"Wha-what did I miss?" Phoebe asked. "What's she just figure out?" She pointed at Piper.

"Nothing good." Chris said. He looked at me. "Why don't sit down?" I looked up at him.

"I'm gonna help with Paige. Ok?" I asked.

"Sure. Remember what I told you."

"I know."

"What did you tell her?" Phoebe asked.

"I told her to say inside. I don't want her fighting the titans."

"Then why bring her with you to the past?" She asked.

"Here's safer then there."

"Why's that?"

He looked at me. He gave my that look, asking me. I nodded my head and turned around taking my jacket and my shirt off, leaving me in only my tank top. He lifted up the back to show Phoebe my scar.

"Oh my gosh. How did she get that?" She asked.

"Disobedience. That's how." Chris asked. "This is what happens in the future when you don't listen." I put my shirt back on but left my jacket off.

"Do have any scars?"

"No physically. Look touchy topic. We all need to focus."

"Right. I'm sorry."

The dwarf came back and I helped them when I could.

The fairy would cover Paige in pixie dust, then the leprican used his luck and told the dwarf when to hit the stone. Wasn't going to well either.

"Don't know what else to try." The dwarf said to Phoebe.

"I'm running out of gold too I'm afraid." The leprican said.

"Ok, well there's gotta be something we can do. Just, keep trying." She walked over to Chris, who was looking at things. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He looked at her. You guys keep this stuff forever you know that?"

"You knew the titans were after the elders didn't you?" She asked as Chris was putting something back. I slowly walked over to them.

Chris never even told me about the titans attack in this time. Only that is happened.

Chris turned around and leaned on the self.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Phoebe crossed her arms.

"I told you. There's some things we can't tell you. Somethings you need to figure out on your own.

"Even at the risk of making things worse?"

They were quiet for a while before Piper came in.

"Alright what's going on? Leo hasn't reponded to any of my calls and it's been over five hours." She looked at Chris who put his hands up in surender.

"I really don't know." He said.

"Well I really think you do."

"Look." Chris got up and started wlaking towards her. "You're the one who wanted him to go up there in the first place. Not me." Piper crossed her arms and looked at him again. "Ok fin maybe I do know, but if I'm right he's gonna need some serious alone time.

"You know what cut it out with the criptic crap. You need to go up there and bring him back now. No more games."

"Ok. Fine. I'll go, but if I were you two I'd focus on freeing Paige because, you're gonna need her. Soon." Then Chris left.

"God if he does not come back with Leo I gonna blast his ass back to the future orbs and all." Piper said. Harsh.

"You what?" Phoebe said going to comfort her sister and lead her to the door.. "Why don't you go be with Wyatt and I'll take care of everything up here, and we'll call you if anything happens I promise. You're not breathing."

"Nope."

"Breathe." Then Phoebe was showing her how to breathe. As soon as Piper was gone she turned around quickly. "Ok next sister."