Chapter 4: LochBrook

We arrived in LochBrook in the early afternoon. It was already starting to get hot out, so I led Yehuda through windy streets and crowds of people to my house on the hill.

The view from my house was special. You could see parts of the lake and lands from here and the trees blocked the veiw of the town below. We walked inside and tears filled up my eyes as I saw the pictures of my family.

Yehuda nudged me and we went upstairs and looked under the bed. Sure enough there it was. I opened it and it read:

Commander Brotcher,

I need you to go to the Flexers house and abduct the parents of Tamera. Ill separate the father and her while they are in the water. Do not kill the parents. Or I'll have to kill you.

- Minayr

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard they wouldn't kill them.We decided to stay the night at the house we had cabbage stew from my farm for dinner.

"You know what we have to do right?" Asked Yehuda.

"I'm guessing find another one of those books it's our best bet." I answered.

"Ok. Did you hear what's happening in Skyrim right now?"

"No what happened?" I said a bit more interested.

"A week ago word got around that the queen was abducted by some of Arieol's army."

"Isn't the queen dragonborn?"

"Yea I don't know how they did it."

"Weird."

"But I was at the library the day before I met you researching Arieol. It turns out his dad was banned from Skyrim along time ago and he came here. Guess who his dad is?"

"I don't wanna know."

"Minayr. But he has to be like the graybeards and studied it. Cause his first son, Miraak was the first dragonborn."

"It's all piecing together now. Cause my Cousin is from Skyrim and we got letters talking of something similar."

"It's getting late we should sleep we'll talk in the morning."

"Goodnight."

"Night."