Fisrt Day at Ouran!

Hey! I love the anime Ouran Highschool Host Club! and idk if people still read fanfics based on the anime!😅 ANYWAY... Hope you like it!!!

Y/N POV:

I sighed. I was about to enter my new school, Ouran Academy... I wasn't thrilled about. My mom went here when she was in highschool.... she met dad... then had me after they went to college... shortly after, she died... After that we moved to America for a couple years and finally moved back to Japan... I got in thanks to my grades.

I brushed the sad thought out of my head. I then head for my first period class... I walked in and told the teacher who I was, he introduce me to the class. I hear whisper throughout the class...

"Wow she's cute!"

"I love her H/C!"

I looked around for a seat, I then saw a seat way in back next to a guy around my age. His hair was a reddish brown color. Next to him was his twin obviously cause they looked alike. The other person that by me was a boy that appeared to be a girl up close.

The first twin I saw was talking to the cross dresser, he then stopped.

"Hey do you have a staring prob-..." He looked up me. His hazel eyes sparkled. I blushed...

"Is this seat taken?" I pointed to the empty desk. He smiled "No, you can sit here."

I give him a respectful nod, I then say down. I then felt a poke on my shoulder.

"I'm Hikaru. You are?" he devilishly smiled.

" F/N L/N." I beamed. Other twin smiled, "That's a beautiful name, and by the way I'm Kaoru." I blushed.

The cross dresser smiled too, "Nice to meet you F/N! I'm Haruhi!" I nodded. I then got an idea.

"If you guys don't mind but, can you help me out. I'm new obviously. But could you show me where things are and what clubs I should attend? Please?" I asked in a polite voice.

The twins grew a smile, "Go to Music Room # 3!" They said in unison. I smiled "Okay! Sure! But can you show me where it is?" The twins nodded.

"We'll go after lunch!" Hikaru said in a sweet voice.

***************

Hey guys sorry if it's short! I'm kinda new at these things! Anyways, new part coming soon!"