The neighbors

Hi, so my name is Nicole I'm pretty much a girl with sixteen years, beret hair green eyes and yes, I am living a pretty ordinary life. My life is as simple as i don't know something I guess. So this is the story of how i got to meet my real sister it'll make more sense later. Okey so it was

May 2, 2010 ."Nicole time to go to school"jelled my mom which was pretty irritating if you ask

me ,"Coming"I replied. When I got to the table to eat breakfast my mom said "When you get back from school don't forget to check out our new neighbors and maybe ask them if they would like to come and have dinner here tonight."In my head I was constantly saying why? no!!! but I said"Okey" since you know how dramatic moms can be. So I went to school and meted my BFF Bella, Bella is also 16 she has blond hair blue eyes she is kind of pretty, but not as pretty as me, just kidding she is way prettier than me. When school was over Bella and I used to do fun things like shopping or I don't know something fun, but this time I had to go and check out on my new neighbors yea so cool! not really no! So I stopped at my neighbors house it was a pretty small apartment like mine but smaller. I knocked on the door holding my special neckless, okey so bit weird but yeah I guess my parents gave it to me when I was a baby It was supposed to open but I don't know how it has like cement on it it's crazy hard. I've spent most of my life trying to open that thing, but nope can't open it o and the funny part is that my parents don't help me open the neckless! They act like it doesn't exist every time I ask why they gave it to me my mom leaves an my dad tells me that he has to work, its irritating its horrible its aaaa I just want to know what is in the neckless but never mind so I knocked on the door a girl opened the door she was probably 14 or so thou she was tall and looked a bit like me just a bit. "Hi, may I help you?" she asked, she was wearing a black dress with white converse she also had an accent it was like an Australian accent it was nice really"No, I just wanted to pass by and meet you"I said with de lite"So I was wondering if you and your family would like to eat dinner with us in our house we will be glad to have you" I said then she replied "Sure ill be there and thanks for the ofer" "No prob", "And just so you know my name is Perrie" "Nice to meet you Perrie I'm Nicole" "It was a pleasure to meet you too mate." Mate who calls you mate she is definitely Australian. So I went home and mom asked"Did you ask?"i replied "Yes mom I asked her and she said yes" "her?" mom asked "Yes there is a girl named Perrie she is like 14 years old" " Great so they are coming get ready" "Come on mom dinner is at 7:00 and right now the time is exactly 3:00" "Do it please" "Fine." So I went to my room and stared at my neckless. Once again I tried to open it but no can't do. So I got dressed an took a long nap. When I got up my hair was all messed up and my dress it was hideous, so I changed. When I was done I hear a voice it said "Nicole come down here our guests have arrived" "Coming mom" I replied. When I got to the table there where three people there was Perrie her mom and dad. They seemed nice and also had the same Australian accent that Perrie had. They introduces themselves her mom was called Catherine and her dad was called Jhon they looked nothing like her but well I look nothing like my parents so yeah.When we started to take dinner I noticed that Perrie had the exact neckless that I had, but the one that she had was kind of opened. I was very curious. Then when we were done eating our parents started to talk so I invited her to my room since I saw her face all bored and stuff. When we got to my room she sat on my bed and I sat on my big fluffy bing bag. After I got bored of staring the walls I asked her"Where did you got that neckless?" "I'm adopted my parents gave it to me before they left me to the orphanage they gave one to my sister too but when I got adopted we separated she was three years old, well I was a baby" Well that explained everything then I asked "May I see what's inside?" "Sure, but its just a picture of my parents, my sister and me" "Okey" her sister in that picture looks just like the one I have of when I was a baby but mine is cut. After a while I told her that I have the exact same neckless and that I couldn't open it then I asked her"Would you help me open my neckless" "Sure"she said with pleasure. Then she told me that she once had a problem similar to mine she didn't tell me what was the problem but she did tell me that she had done a project in science and that was her solution she also told me that she had some more of what she called GILL and it was totally okey for me to borrow some. When we got to her house she searched for the gill thing, she told me to give her my neckless so she could add the gill and so I did. After a few minutes it opened the neckless had finally opened I was so exited that I just wanted cry of happiness. When she was about to give it to me took a look I saw a weird look on her face and then I asked"Can I have it" "Sure" she said when I opened it I saw the same picture that Perrie had on her neckless. "What does this means"...........................