BSM; Niall Imagine

So this is an imagine for niallsgirlos hope it's good enough!

Earlier your friend y/f/n invited you out for a late Halloween party in honor of the great (*insert Halloween icon here 1*), but when Niall saw your costume for the party he completely flipped you had been dressed in a black vampire latex dress, black fishnets and cute yet simple black combat boots. Apparently it was so "sexy" for a 14-year-old to be wearing, but the dress went down to your knees and the boots weren't too high either, Niall had sent you to your room groaning about how the boys were coming over and not to be a bother.

The door clicked as you heard the loud voices of the rest of the boys. Frustrated you sat in your room texting your friend

F/N: Sucks you can't be here
Y/N: Maybe I could sneak out??
F/N: You could try
Y/N: you know what I'll be there soon

Slowly you climbed out of the window, luckily your room was on the first floor of the flat. You walk to the bus station, taking it to your friend's house.

Entering the house, the smell of weed and alcohol burned the air, you quickly spotted F/N hitting on some high schooler. Suddenly people just started getting you drinks and without thinking, you drank them all.

It was late in the morning when you called your best friend Danny to come to pick you up, luckily he worked as a performer at a bar so he could easily pick you up.

Knocking at the door, Danny held your waist tightly as your older brother opened the door. No words were exchanged when Danny dropped you on the sofa. Your brother and the boys sat around you, Niall gave you a large cup of coffee.

"Y/n how could you be so irrisponsible, " Harry said to you

"Do you know how worried we were " Everyone was yelling at you

"STOP IT STOP IT " you yelled clutching your head

"Well you're just so damn stupid" you heard your brother mutter

"okay I'm really sorry, I just really wanted to go" you teared up. Maybe it was the booze or your emotions getting the best of you.

"C'mere babe" Zayn reached out for you, you felt tears falling down your painted face. Slowly you fell asleep, cuddling to Zayn's face

(1* I put this in because if I didn't it would be Sharon Needles who is the bae of Halloween ) Ugh I love her

Anyway, Thanks for reading requests available anytime