Chapter 35 part 2

*Jennie's POV*

Jungkook came bringing with him the ring that Jin bought for Jisoo.

Jin told Jungkook to fit if the ring fits me bcoz if yes, it will perfectly fit Jisoo as well. He remembered when unnie and I borrowed ring from each other which made him conclude that we are of the same size.

"Why he didn't came? Why...you?" I pretend to be annoyed by his presence which made him darken his bunny smile.

"Yahhhh im kidding!!! Glad you came!" I smashed his arm.

"You are so mean Jennie. Aish!"

"Hahaha, mian. Anyway, so this is a secret huh but you both made me knew. Hmmmm. I'll text unnie." I teased kookie.

"Aniyoooo!!!!!" He shouted as grabbed my phone with force. Whoa the kid is dead serious. He left me with an O and somehow made me awaken my senses to drop the shits as this kid is so afraid of his Daddy Jin.

"Okay, fit it now." I said and offered him my hand.

I dont know but as he held my hand and took out the ring, it felt so romantic---it felt so right.

"Is that also an engagement ring?" I was pointing to the ring he was currently wearing at his index finger.

"Ani........." He then tickled my side waist as he got my point of teasing him for the ring in his finger.

"Mine"he added as he tickled me more making laugh..

"Ahhh kookie. It tickles!" He then stopped when he saw me in red face.. gosh i thought i'll die with all those ticklish acts. Does he even knew it could be one cause of death? Ughh.. he then grabbed again my finger and worn the ring but it wouldn't fit.

"Ahh jennie so tight!!!" He said as he tried to push the ring forcily unto mine.

"Oh please be careful." I said as it hurts.

He gave one powerful push yet it didn't work.

"Ouchhhhhhh!!!" I screamed at the pain it brought my hand.

"Yah, dont force it! Jin-ssi could readjust it. Look, its so red! You jerk"

I thought he was just eager to fit the ring but I found him laughing too hard as he saw my ring finger got red.

He was holding his stomach as he catch up with his breath.

Funny huh

I threw him a pillow----a book.

"Yahhhh!! Relax. Kay, im sorry." But he eas still laughing when he uttered that.

"Get out!!! I wont forgive you for a week!" I was kinda pissed but not really. I was also just joking around to worry kookie. Im good at the COLD FACE GAME.

"It's also late...I have to go." He stood and patted my head like a dog. What the f.

"Chill your mind. I'll fetch you early so you could come with us and find a ring that will fit you and Jisoo."

"Isnt that Jin's job?" I was confused why he was doing this.

"Yep. But, he was too busy...they were attending seminars, and more..i dont know.maybe getting married is really giving you hectic scheds." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Why dont we try so we'd know?" He the playfully smiled at me. And so, another pillow landed on his face.

"Yah kidding! Aish. I need to go. Ur becoming a monster." He then got outside and bade me a goodbye.

I wasn't really mad at him and so I also bade him goodbye and wished him a safe way home.

Later, there was a knock.

Oh, maybe that was kookie. He might left something.

"Oh eomma!" It was mum tho.

"Jenjen, tae came. He's got flowers and cho-----" i ran downstairs with a gummy smile and searched for him.

"Where is he?"

"He left."

"Eh? Wae?"

Mum just shrugged her shoulders and entered the bathroom.

I'll just text him

Txt msg to Tata:
Anyeong! Kamsa for the treat! I heard you came. U didnt even bothered to call me. *Pout* sent: 10:27pm

I waited for his reply but there was none.

Txt msg for tata:
I know your tired from your trip. Rest well tata! ♥♥ Sent: 11:45pm

A/n:
Shoutout to my watty friend, MiniMin026 💓
I hope you enjoy the update.

To my readers out there, pls dont forget to hit: 🌟. Luvluvvvvvv!

How will this book end? Hmmmm

Jenkook 💛
Taennie 💚

Huhuhu cant decide