🐯-15missing sunshine

Yoongi's POV:

Its been 4days since hoseok last show up and I'm not okay with that,I called  him but he's not answering, I went to his apartment he wasn't there,I asked his neighbors they told me he didn't show up a lot here, I thought something bad happened with him I couldn't take it it was 8pm already, I found my self calling taehyung...

Taehyung's POV:

I found my self standing in front of my parents home,I went inside ,I was greated by my parents and the smell of my mom's cooking,the main raison is I just need a talk with my father that's all

M

y babe💜 is calling you...

-SG:"hye babe"
-Th:"hye how are you baby??"
-SG:"honestly I don't know ,I'm worried about hoseok"
-Th:"maybe he's just hanging with some friends"
-SG:"its 8pm for fuck sake ,and I'm his only friend!!"
-Th:"babe pls calm down"
-SG:"how can I calm down ???,its been 4days he didn't show up , he used to hang out with me every day ,he's nowhere to be seen,I'm calling the police"
-Th:"no babe don't call them wait few minutes maybe he'll call you alright,I gotta go my mom is calling me talk to you later "
-SG:"yeah sure"

Yoongi hang up on me...yeah

-Mr Kim:"your alright son?"
-Th:"yes dad I'm okay...d-dad I think.."
-Mr kim:"you have the answer right?
-Th:"yes dad...I love jungkook"
-Mr Kim:"then what are waiting for go and get him"
-Th:"what about suga?"
:Mr Kim:"don't worry about him he's mature enough to understand your decision, plus if he really cares about you and his brother he'll support your relationship alright ??"
-Th:"what if jungkook doesn't love me back??"
+Mr Kim:"you have to ask him its simple "
-Th:"I'll meet him and ask him"
-Mr Kim:"I'm happy for you son,you finally found your true love"
-Th:"yeah ..hope he's falling for me too"

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯

Yoongi's POV:

-Jk:"hyung please calm down"
-SG:"I can't something bad happened with him I know... What if he got kidnapped??? He got killed???, oh my god!!!!!!!,that's it I'm calling the police"
-Jk:"don't say that hyung,just wait few moments more he'll call you"
-SG:"alright "
I was loosing my shit every moment ,I can't imagine my life without him...I can't, He's ...he's ...my everything, my train of thought was interrupted by my phone ringing I checked the caller ID

Sunshine☀ is calling...

-SG:"finally "
-Jk:"see he's calling now hurry and answer "
-SG:"hoseok where the fuck were"
....
-SG:"WHO are you???and what are you doing with my friend's phone!!??"

Thank you so much for reading have a good day 💖