Chapter three.

A/N My spelling and grammer isn't that good x_x so sorry about that :) hope you enjoy...

She looked at me her big blue eyes happy, her bright smile wide and her ginger hair shining in the sun.  “Come on big brother!” She laughed, running into the forest it grew darker and darker. Sammy? I took slow and careful steps as I gained on the woods surrounding my house, the thick oak trucks soft at my touch there leaves blocking out all sunlight.  I heard Sammy’s ear piercing scream.

“Sammy?” I shouted. My pace picked up into a run, twigs breaking under my heavy boots. “Samantha?” I weaved in and out of trees jumping over roots. Her scream came again my heart beating fast in my chest, my eyes scanning through the darkness. My breath caught in my throat as I caught sight of Sammy, her hands covered in blood.

“Alex, please help me.” She whispered, her wide blue eyes filling with tears. I stepped closer to her but she took a step away from me leaving a footprint of blood. “Make him stop. Please Alex, please help me.” She said barely a whisper. The wind blew and with it went Sammy; she just disappeared with the wind.

“Make who stop Sammy? Who do I stop?” I cried out. I ran I didn’t know where to I just followed the wind. My feet pounded against the floor my legs heaving up my heavy boots with every step I took. 

“Alex.” I heard her whisper in the wind.

“Sammy?” I shouted. “Where are you?”  I shouted out tears began to fill in my eyes. The wind stilled and so did I. Walking up I could see the garden shed, the old garden shed. Sammy spent most of her time out here, with my dad.  Is that who she needed saving from?

“You did this Alex! You did this!” She shouted, tears of blood streaking down her face, her body bruised badly.

“No! No, no, no, no! No Sammy, please I never meant to hurt you!” I cried falling to my knees.

“You didn’t stop him! You let him take me away!” She shouted running for me her hands stretched out for my neck.

Breathing hard he woke up, his pillow wet with his sweat and tears. He could feel his heart crashing in his chest, his body shooting into a bolt upright position.  His whole body shaking in fear and relief over the dream he just awoke from. The dreadful images his imagination created played in his head, rolling over and over he watched his little sisters scared eyes pour into his.

Looking beside him he saw Izzy fast asleep hugging the valentine teddy he bought her. It reminded him of Sammy’s teddy Scruffy; she said the teddy will protect her when her brother didn’t.  He used to laugh at her when she got scared, she would kiss her scruffy old teddy and say it gave her courage.

The sound of the letter box made Alex jump, slowly getting to his feet he opened the bedroom door. The vase was still in bits on the floor, carefully stepping he dodged his feet getting cut by the sharp edges. He walked slowly his hand trailing along the smooth wall for guidance in the dark hall. Alex’s took careful steps as he stepped g on the soft fluffy red carpet. The sun rays cracked through the glass window on the door shining down on the small note.

“Go check on Izzy brother.”  Alex stared at the note in shock. The note consisted of a small piece of plain white paper holding little letters cut out magazines and newsletters stuck down to make words. Panic started to set in as he ran to the bed room tripping over in the darkness he fell. He stood up wide eyes, looking to the bedroom door he noticed the bedroom light on and a hand print on the door. A red hand print.

“Izzy!” He shouted, running to the bedroom pushing open the door his feet cut up by the broken vase. He looked on in shock at the sight before him.  Izzy lay crying silently in pain holding her stomach, running over he quickly called an ambulance.

A/N please read on.