Stiles imagine

As you got out of your car, you noticed Stiles pulling into the parking lot so you locked the door of your car and walked over with your bag slung over your shoulder. When you were closer to Stiles' Jeep, you saw his girlfriend, Tracy, hop out of the car with him and you were almost tempted to turn around and walk into by yourself. For whatever reason, Tracy never liked you. You never asked her why because it's just easier to ignore the looks that she gives you whenever you talk to Stiles. Sure, you might have a small crush on Stiles but you never made it obvious.

"Hey, Y/N," Stiles smiled. He got out of the Jeep, shut the door and then walked over to stand next to you.

You smiled back at Stiles and swallowed thickly, ignoring the shivers that ran down your spine when Tracy stood beside Stiles and ran her fingertips along his arm. Stiles looked at Tracy and then at you before fishing his keys out of his pocket and locking the Jeep.

"So, Stiles, how was your weekend?" You asked, fidgeting with the strap of your bag.

Before Stiles was even able to answer the question, Tracy butt in and answered it for him. "We went and saw that new movie that came out -what was it called, Stiles?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't remember. Let's get to Physics class, Y/N."

"I'll meet you there, I have to grab some things from my locker," You told him.

Stiles nodded his head and walked off in the opposite direction. When you got to your locker you put your extra books away and took out the ones for first, second and third period. As you went to get your pencil case out from your locker, the door was slammed shut, narrowly missing your fingers.

"What do you think you're -" You stopped talking when you realized that it was Tracy who shut your locker. "What do you want, Tracy?"

"Stay away from Stiles," She snapped.

"He's my best friend, Tracy. Nice try," You smirked.

You reopened your locker and got out your pencil case, this time without Tracy's interference.

"I see the way you look at him, Y/N -you have a crush on him, don't you?" Tracy seemed to be enjoying this judging by the way she almost cackled when she finished her sentence.

You rolled your eyes and looked at her. "I'm going to be late for Physics, get out of my way, Tracy."

"If I see you with him again then I'll tell him," Tracy said to you as you walked past her.

You felt your skin run white. The last thing you wanted was for Stiles to know that you had a crush on him -it would ruin everything. Despite how much you dislike Tracy, you were going to stay away from Stiles because you couldn't have him know about the crush.

It had been a few days since Tracy had threatened to tell Stiles about your crush on him. You never realized how much time you actually spent with Stiles until you weren't able to spend time with him. Instead of parking near him, you had to park on the other side of the parking lot. You sat ten desks away from him in all of the classes that the two of you shared and during lunch you sat on the opposite side of the cafeteria.

You missed Stiles so much that you actually considered telling him about your feelings yourself. Ignoring his texts was one thing but letting his calls ring out made you feel horrible.

You finished getting the last of your books out of your locker as the bell rang. The weekend was finally here and you would able to avoid Stiles for a whole two days. Happiness rushed through you but you also felt undeniably sad when you realized that you still couldn't see Stiles.

As you turned the corner of the hall, you were stopped by none other than Stiles himself.

"Get out of my way, Stiles," You said, your voice full of pain.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Y/N?" Stiles asked, not budging from his spot in front of you.

You groaned and tried to walk around him. Stiles just moved with you, continuing to stand in front of you. "Come on, Stiles."

"Was it something that Tracy said? I broke up with her, y'know."

"Why would you break up with her?" You asked, avoiding eye contact. Honestly you felt like throwing a party because he broke up with her but that would just be insensitive.

Stiles laughed. "I guess she was too controlling. I kind of have a thing for someone else now."

Your stomach dropped and you could feel tears welling up in your eyes. You decided then and there that you would be spending your weekend eating ice cream and watching sappy love movies because you felt terrible.

"Oh, that's...nice," You managed to say before you started chocking back sobs. "I need to get going."

You pushed past Stiles and clutched your books against your chest, trying to make your tears go away. It felt like someone had ripped out your heart and kicked it around a couple hundred times.

"Y/N, I have a massive crush on you," Stiles yelled from behind you.

Stopping dead in your tracks, you turned around and looked at Stiles. Right now you didn't care that half of your make up was running down your face or that you felt like you were about to break any second now.

"W-What?" You stuttered.

Stiles ran up to you and then stood in front of you. "I really like you, I have for a while."

"Really?" You asked.

Tears were still running down your face and you couldn't make them stop no matter how hard you tried. Stiles wiped away your tears with his thumb and hugged you against his chest, letting you cry against the fabric of his shirt.

"Really," He said softly as he brushed his fingertips through your hair