Chapter 1 (flashback)

~ 2010 ~

"Hey, Niall! Niall Horan, right? The guy from One Direction?" I nodded, confused. How could they already know me? After all, we only just begun the live shows.

I checked out the girls that stood in front of me. Five girls; the first girl had long blonde hair and wore a jersey with Liam's head that said Mrs. Payne. The other girl had dark, short hair and was wearing a sweater that said something about how amazing Zayn was. The third girl had adorned herself from head to toe with Harry accessories. Bracelets, makeup, clothes; everything. The fourth had written Harry on her cheek and the fifth had written Louis' birthday and full name on her arms.

I got ready to take a picture with the girls and sign autographs. It had always been my wildest dream, and I really couldn't understand the fact that it was happening now.

I was more than ready to take a picture with the girls, but they stepped away from me. They looked at me with a look full of disgust: "We fucking hate you! Kill yourself!" one girl began to shout at me, "You're so fucking disgusting, keep away from the other boys, they wouldn't want to be infected!"

I honestly didn't know what to answer. I had never gotten that kind of hate before. Actually, I had never gotten hate before! "You don't even know how much I hate you, I hope you take a thousand pills, hang yourself, or cut so deep in yourself, than you die!" yelled another girl in front of me.

I listened carefully to every word she said, until a tear ran down along my cheek. I removed it quickly, with aggressive movement. They were not going to make me cry!

Absolutely not.

"Look girls, the bastard is crying! Should we give him a cake, so he'll stop crying? No, guess he's already fat enough! He shouldn't even eat as much as he does. I mean, look at all the fat that hangs down his stomach and his little chubby thighs, I would rather die than have his body!" One girl laughed mockingly at me. I glanced down my body. Maybe they were right.. Maybe I ate too much. Maybe I was too fat. Maybe I should just make them happy, and at least lose some weight or just disappear as they wanted.

"Why ... Why do you hate me?" I asked, with a helpless voice.

"Okay, he asked, though!" began one girl, with a confident smile.

The other girl continued, "first of all, you're ugly as fuck!" she said, with an extra touch of the word, ugly. "You can't even sing like, I don't even know why you're in One Direction, along with all the talented boys when you obviously are a bad singer."

"You are rude to your fans -if you even have fans," continued another girl.

"You'll never be like Justin Bieber! Justin is so much better than you!"

"You don't even deserve to be in One Direction."

"This is for you, you faggot!" A girl gave me the middle finger. "And one last thing: die, you fat, useless jerk! Nobody wants to look at your ugly face or your disgusting body!"

To keep my tears back, I thought of the song that my mother used to sing to me when I was a kid:

Hush little baby, do not cry. The entire world loves you, you are fantastic. Always remember that you are my little prince. You are amazing, believe in yourself. Hush little baby, do not cry.

I looked down at the floor and tried to get the voices out of my head. But it didn't help. The voices weren't in my head. They were real.

A.N. Hey guys! I don't really know if this is a chapter or just a flashback, but yeah.. anyway, I hope you'll read more and please leave a comment and a vote! Thank you! :)