a new "pet"

I think we may be lost... said my friend, chaos. no wonder your parents call you chaos, THE MAPS UPSIDE DOWN! I yelled in his ear. well..... blitz, your the one who said we should go on a hike! thunder cracked above us, and rain started falling. wanna find shelter? I asked chaos. yes... he said. EXCEPT THERE IS NONE! he yelled. well Mr. negative nate over here. I said taking the map from him. I traced my finger over the path. HERE! the exit is this way! I yelled excitedly. I looked to chaos. he was looking at a white patch in the bushes. what's tha...... I was cut off by a crack of thunder. I grabbed the patch and wrapped it in my jacket. let's go. I said to chaos.

when we got home I unwrapped the patch. I gasped at what I saw. a baby absol? breathed chaos. I CALL IT! he yelled. HEY! you already have a pokemon! I said. but, blitz it a rattata. he said. come on chaos. please? I asked. your mom has a glammeow, and your dad has a houndoom! and you big sister, SHE HAS AN ESPEON! you have plenty of pokemon. he said. but glammeow is mean, the houndoom is lazy and sleeps all day, and my sister won't let me come near espeon. I said. chaos do you want to stay for dinner? my mom said. glammeow was sitting on her shoulder. your mom said it was ok. she saw the sleeping absol. WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!? she asked. in the woods. I said. she looks hurt. said mom. she? me and chaos said together. how can you tell? I asked. look, see her nose? she asked. yes. I said. it's pink. duh. I said in my head. female absols have a pink nose while males have a black one. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. me and chaos said together. blitz do you want to keep it? mom asked. YES! well what do you want to name it? she asked. any ideas chaos? nope. he said. I looked at the absol. I KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT! I said. what? mom said. I WILL NAME MY ABSOL CRYSTAL SHARD!